Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Jeans and heels are painful - Page 3

User Thread
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Lol..Fashion how absurd it is. However, and this is a real tip, if you wish to get somehwere in life, sometimes its necessary to give sway to trends because people are so shallow they will negate to outward beauty.

Take the president or prime minister as an example; if they looked scruffy or obnoxious or they're mannerisms didn't fit they wouldn't be who they are. As a young person; float like a butterfly, sting like a bee In order to be a king or queen, you have to be able to walk all walks, not just the one that suits.

The truth is the majority of people are vain. With most men, if a woman is not attractive they will not care to look further. Now, you can scream, shout, b*tch if you like, it may make you feel better , but do you get anywhere? . Thus, put effort in your appearance, but keep that inner confidence.

""No words""
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the question is do you only want someone who is physically attracted to you. personally i would prefer a girl who isnt wearing a tiny mini skirt in the middle of winter, or feels that six inch heels are neccessary. admitedly the skirt can be attractive, though only up to a certain shortness. read the tshirt that they have on this site
[link=http://www.icecoldtshirts.com/product.php3/pid/8/prodn/INSECURITY
-WHEN-SHORT-SKIRTS-COMPENSATE-A-FEEBLE-MIND]insecurity[/link]
ive gotta agree with that for anyone wearing a short skirt in winter. some evidence of a brain is attractive. like attolia said, sometimes wearing those things is fine, but not every day.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The whole point to fashion is the attire fits the occasion. If your with 50 girls all wearing mini-skirts in summer and you wear jeans and t-shirt, sadly, the probabilities are you'll be 'odd' in a bad way. The best success is to be different in a good way; but too different is bad. Its reality and if you don't like it and accept it; it'll kick you.

""No words""
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
If your with 50 girls all wearing mini-skirts in summer and you wear jeans and t-shirt

That has less to do with fashion or more to do with practicality. A miniskirt in summer makes some sense in regards to staying cool. But fashion has people wearing miniskirts even while it's pouring rain outside: that is not practical.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Not practical in the weather or temperature sense but it's certainly practical in a turning heads sense. haha

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
So it's ok to wear painful heels and constricting jeans on a daily basis to attract guys? That all women have to do is be practical (not wear mini skirt in winter but in summer)?

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok is subjective. To one person it's ok to another it may not. It's all about perspective and you just have a different perspective on this. Personally I've never worn heals perhaps I should experiment for a day hahah. I'm sure it's not that bad because if it were they wouldn't keep putting them on. Obviously they see the benefits of wearing them out weigh the negative of pain.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it is a perspective, no-one will ever be able to persuade you from your view entirely. personally id agree with you, miniskirt and high heels every day is just a waste of time.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 43yrs • F •
Swirlygirl is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I wear jeans with heels all the time. Never once have I found them to be painful, restrictive or otherwise. I can only assume that you're trying to convince yourself that you're a size smaller than what you care to admit. In as far as the heels go, practice makes perfect, I say. I wear heels frequently for work and out/about so I'm used to them. I feel much more feminine in heels and the combination of jeans and heels works everytime.

If you have to worry that much about what you wear to attract a guy, you're looking at the wrong type of guy is all I can say. I get more attention from men at work and on the town with a well placed smile rather than what I'm wearing.

PS: Heels hurt if you kid yourself that they're making you look sexy. I've been told many times by men that the worst thing is a woman who walks like she's got a stick up her a$$ when wearing heels. Obviously, platform hooker heels are better looing on women when several beers have been had by guys. Those things are just ridiculous.

"Here's to me and everything I stand for!"
Jeans and heels are painful - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy