Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why Are You Angry

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Why Are You Angry
i think all of us are angry about something. confess. and give advice. i would tell you why im angry, but i dont want to get angry while doing so. i can asuure you that i will in time. but please. tell....

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
angry because i dont get as much time as i would like with my gf. we live 3 miles apart go to the same school, and yet, we never get any time to ourselves at the moment. though that is because of exams and the fact im doing pantomime at the moment, and we both have uni interviews. should all be over soon.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My dad- Just a control freak he thinks he can run everything in my life and I can't even go somewhere or do anything without consent from him. And just before moving in with my mom just recently I had to get permission from my dad to make plans with my mom.. So I said fuck that, I'm leaving.

Other than that, Just random people's bull shit that I'm constantly subjected to at school. Never fails to amaze me how I get stuck with atleast 1-3 people like that in almost all my classes.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I usually don't act on anger but of course like everyone I get quite angry. I mostly get angry when people push my buttons, which ironically is what they want. But, usually after thinking things over I realize that the only way to be the "better man" is through not letting it get to me and just taking it as what it is, a compliment.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
what if being the better person is actually acting on emotions that you are having, rather than hiding under different ones. because most people get angry when they cant deal, they show it and "anger" is considered being weak. but what if it is for the right reasons. maybe you should blow up.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
release the righteous anger. i know that is taking the mick a bit, but sometimes anger can be right, parents get angry at their kids, its how the kids learn what is counted as wrong. besides suppressing emotions is a strange thing, but thats a whole other (previous) debate

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
realising that what ive being trying 2 fyt 4 isnt worth it. parents. hate em.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 36yrs • M •
I don't hide behind another emotion I just handle my emotions in different ways. Act on logic not emotion. When your mind is under a state of emotion it's not thinking logically. But of course you need to stand up for yourself and sometimes anger can aide that mission. Be clever don't always take the traditional road in standing up for yourself.

35yrs • M
that doesnt mean you shouldnt do it some times.

36yrs • M •
show your emotions most of the time, but dont give them total control, if annoyed, admit it, but keep your cool.

36yrs • M •
I take the path of least resistance. I've found that by being angry and acting on it only causes anger in other people to spill out. Then it's more a competition of who's angrier than who's right.

35yrs • M
who cares who's right?

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wormtownandy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
whenever something makes me angry, i usually look at myself and try to understand why i'm getting angry. 9 times out of 10 when i can honestly understand why i'm getting mad, i realize how silly it is and the anger goes away. for example, i used to always get mad in high school when somebody would make a comment about my clothes or appearance, and i got into a lot of fights because of it. when it finally occured to me to ask myself why i was getting angry, i eventually realized that it was just my way of defending my hurt ego. in reality there was no reason i should care about what people think, no reason i should let me ego control how i feel. i get angry a lot less now than i used to. and when i do get angry, its usually because something is seriously wrong.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Whenever I witness injustice or complete disrespect for life my blood starts boiling.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 35yrs • M
i get angry when i fuck up. i think thats about it though. and when i dont understand why. yeah. thats it.

Why Are You Angry
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy