Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Where does the material from black holes go? - Page 2

User Thread
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A spectulation but if these black holes leading to other parts of the universe; then could they be similar to the chemical bonds of our compositon?
http://www.captaincynic.com/reply/66347/excerp_cosmology.htm
quote:
There are 100 billion galaxies. They are distinctive. The Whirlpool and Sombrero look like works of art. Galaxies are categorized according to their structures. The Milky Way is a spiral. M87 is elliptical. The Magellanic Clouds of the Southern Hemisphere are irregular. They are satellites of the Milky Way.
The Milky Way belongs to a Local Group of 31 galaxies. The Andromeda Galaxy M31 is part of the Local Group. M31 is a spiral similar to the Milky Way but larger. It is 2.3 million light-years from us and the fartherest visible object. It is faint.
Galaxies are found in clusters, and these in turn comprise superclusters. The Virgo and Coma Berenices superclusters are enormous. Our Local Group is part of the Virgo supercluster. In spite of this, the universe is mostly empty.

That the universe has a defined form just as the elements or molecules such as the common water moleclue has 2 hydrogen & an oxygen atom but dipolar bonds which forms the ionic bonding with acids results in the center of mass & the elctromagnetic poles to be misaligned?
Similar to the rotation of the earth (major planets) axis of rotation is different from the polar (electromagnetic) axis of the earths rotation . . .

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Some hypothesis but could it be true?
http://www.captaincynic.com/thread/66271/excerp_the_solar_system.htm
quote:
Earth
Earth's orbit varies over million of years. It stretches and shrinks. This accounts for 7 ice ages.
Earth tilts on its axis 23 1/2 degrees. This tilt causes seasons. The northern and southern hemispheres alternately lean into and away from the sun. When it is summer in the United States, it is winter in Australia.
Hmm . . . This last statement seems to default my hypothesis? If the electro magnetic axis of the earth were pointed toward a distant reference (focal) point then would not the elliptical orbit of the earth cause the poles to align with that focal point?
quote:
Film exposed through a telescope are rotated to stay fixed upon a point (star) otherwise the spin of the earth (24 hour) would produce a vague smear of light.
That at the earth's furthest point of orbit (elliptical) and it's closes point would point toward the same reference or focal point? Assuming that the earth orbital rotation is separate or distinct from the focal point => that the earth's rotation (orbit) does not include the focal point such as the rotation of a volume.
quote:
On several occassions I have made apologies for my inability to communicate effectively. Returning to this page, certainly reinforces my lack of communication skills! Be that as it may is that this mindless dripple disrupted my sleep most of the night . . . it took me that long to come to understand (at least in part) what it was that I wasn't comprehending?
A simple principle which had to be related in order for me to make the distinction between rotation & spin?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
[  Edited by cturtle at   ]
Where does the material from black holes go? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy