Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What did you do today?

User Thread
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What did you do today?
So the question is what did you do before you planted your ass in front of the computer screen?

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
honestly woke up shower put cammies on; lock door;went to 7day store;clearly canadian cherry and tornado; went to the shop and then went to the armory. i took my M16 A2 service rifle out of the armoryand then i cleaned it
came back and updated the tsr

"choose to be happy today"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
went to school, then to GFs house, then did errands for mum. then came online

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
woke up.didnt feel like goin to school,so i was "sick".then got on this peice of shit computer of mine

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I took my Chemistry final at my high school (I got a B on the final, A in the class) and then had my guidance counselor drop every class but one on my next term schedule so I can take three free classes at my local community college. This new schedule means that on half of the days out of the week I don't have to get up until 9:00. Hooray!

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that earthenwings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Took my English 3 and French 4 finals. Watched Count of Monte Cristo again. Fell asleep and woke up cold on the dock. Watched Count of Monte Cristo again and swooned over Dante. ^_^ Sold my bird. Got on computer.

""...Not every fight is worth fighting." Hold me to it."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Woke up at 5:12 a.m for no apparent reason..went back to bed for another hour... Then went to school, seen what I might be getting as my final grades for card marking. Started snowing outside so my dad came and picked me up from school. Looked at my emails and signed on to captain cynic and looked at this thread and started talking about what my day was like. the end.

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Slept in after a big night, at friends beachhouse. Went for job interview with a hangover (not a good idea). Got the job. Did some renovations. Went to see harry potter at the movies (it only just came out here) with a few mates. Was a shit film. Ended up falling asleep, through most of it. When I got home, I checked my pockets, and realised I left my mobile (cell phone) in the cinemas. Had to drive all the way back, come 12:30am rushed up, and asked the cleaners if anyone had found it. Not a phone in site. Got home, at 1:30am, and it ends up that I never actually took my phone to the cinemas...instead I left it on the charger at home. Idiot!

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that deifiedslacker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
last day of school.... went to a party.... jumped on a trampoline wearing victoria's secret.... and i am very happy that i can still do my back flip and back handspring =)

....and.....

now i'm here with you lovely folks!

"I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Jumping on a trampoline in your under garments... at this time of year O__o!?

niice.. that reminds me of the time when I did a back flip with 3 twists on my trampoline [relating to your story], made it.. . but landed a little off right on the metal bar. realized my cell phone[kinda relating to summits] went flying out of my pocket. retrieved it, and then tried it again.. yeah,yeah.. good times on that death trap Lol.

I wish that would have happened today for me.. would have made mine much more intresting. c__c;

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 33yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that deifiedslacker is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
it was cold as hell (hehe no pun intended).

i used to be a gymnast but i had to quit because of my knees. anyway, i was quite good. i could do a standing backflip. it was so sad. i actually had trouble doing it on the trampoline, let alone the floor.

but yes, 'twas a great day!

"I had the right to remain silent but I did not have the ability."
 41yrs • F •
Cristy28 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I went to college....I got back...

41yrs • F •
Cristy28 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
oh and did some stuff around the house...
& that's about it

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My usual day. Blaze read and eat. School's out for the winter.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Magical is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Got up, Played Sims 2 for Xbox, got bored, went on PC....
bored again, got a Christmas tree, stoped by hollywood (store), got shadow the hedgehog, got bored, tried to make an animation (long cartton with good graphics that take only 20 Mins. - 1 hour to make), cruddy version.
then came on this.

(P.S. if anyone knows how to make a good cartoon that taked 20 - 59 minutes, please tell me)

"If I'm no help, don't complain, I'm a game master"
What did you do today?
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy