Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What did you do today? - Page 2

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Vortex271 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Got up, Lived, Got dumped by my gf, died, came home, logged on.

""As I sit before the fire, I wonder how many before myself have been burned.'"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i just got done rubbing my eyse for like ten minutes strait. it really hurts. today i took a shower. my hair always feels really nice after i do that. i then went downtown with my freinds. while at was at downt town, we decided that we didnt have anything to do. so we decided that we wanted to play uno. the card game. so we went to cvs and bought a pack. while at cvs i thought that it would be funny if we bought some pictures. not pictures that we took, some strangers pictures, so we tried to ask the lady at the counter if she could print us another copy of someone elses pictures. she laughed at us. on our trip back to the park a woman from the news paper stopped us and asked if we wanted to answer some qeustions. she asked what the biggest secret of winter haven was, and my freind, cory, said that jesus is still alive and here. she looked puzzeld. we laughed at her. she then asked where any cool hangouts were. i said music world. music world is a place were you can buy fine jewlry, musical supplies, and get a hair cut. she said that was conveniant. i said, yeah... if you want to make a lot of money. she looked puzzeld. i said that was a criminals heaven. she laughed. she took our picture and asked where we lived. i said at the end of a rainbow in australia. she asked what my freinds name was. he said chuck norris. we then did other things and made people laugh all through the town. we also slipped a note inside of a guys sun roof that read "you should put your sun roof up". i now realize that makes no sense, but the funny part was the signiture at the bottom. it was signed, chuck norris. once i got home i started rubbing my eyes. like i said. that entertained me for about fifteen minutes. i also played a video game called geometry wars. it is a lot more fun than you would think. the funny part is its on the xbox 360.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 31yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Oblivion is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
got up.took a shower.went to get my braces fucked with.went to mcdonolds.ate my meal while my mom went to some nail place to get her nails done(i sat in the car).listined to country for about an hour while my mom finished with her nails.went to wal-mart.got some shit.came home.played Halo2 for about 4 hours.then got on here.

but my day definantly was not as interesting as awakend's was

"If You Aint Ammo, You Aint Shit."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That is halarious awakend! I'm not sure that what you did was a symptom of boredom or just plain fun.

Today, was extremely hot. Went to work. Served the cutest girl ever...which brightened up my day quite a bit . Now home online.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
got up, made slight attempt at german coursework, got bored, play prince of persia warrior within (i need a new pc mine lags on that game). ate stuff, came online.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I got up at 6, took a shower, wrote web software for my side job, drove to my full-time job at 8, got there at 8:40, checked my email, chatted with a couple co-workers about ERTs, handhelds, and Windows CE, fixed a major chunk of C# code, then checked into UGN. Next I'm back to writing more code.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
got up around 7, went to school, went to chess club had fun, then played magic with friends, headed home, on comp til about twenty min ago due to hw time and im back on now.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 37yrs • M •
got up round 8, with sun penetrating through the skylight onto my sleepy eyes. Hung around for couple of hours, cleaning room. Went to work. Came home, pretty exhausted from the heat. Went for a swim. Now online, Probably going out tonite (since i've got the day off tomorow).

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that earthenwings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Went to sleep at three this morning. Got up at eight. Went shopping in the mall. -_- Spent too much money. Went to take my drivers license test. Found out that I'm not legally adopted. Couldn't take my test. Made the secretary cry. (She deserved it) Felt better. Went home. Made an appointment with attorney. Got on computer.

""...Not every fight is worth fighting." Hold me to it."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that takemeseriously is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hung out with some really nice kids, Pat and Rachel, from Vermont who had hitch-hiked to Florida. They're in a band called Johnny Hobo and the Freight Train and are crashing at my friend Louis' house. Courtney, Louis, Marissa, Phil, Pat, Rachel, and I talked a little bit (Pat and Rachel were both very intelligent and interesting people) and then had a spontaneous activity time where we sat around with paints and made patches and t-shirts. Pat made a shirt that said "I (heart) Buttface" then sang a few of his songs for us. Afterwards we smoked and I played with Louis' new Japanese slot machine. After a few more songs, joints, and cigarettes, I drove home and went to sleep feeling very satisfied.

"If home is where the heart is, then I got evicted this week (Johnny Hobo and the Freight Trains)"
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i commited homocide with my bare hands. man that was a rush.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
why use bare hands use swords its cleaner. just kidding. Lets see today: wake up, go to school, do stuff, play chess, write long introduction draft 1. chating with friends now.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 37yrs • M •
Not much today. Unfortunately I've procrastinated for a few hours. Its still too hot to go outside, so I've had to make sanctuary inside. Read a bit. To much of my dread I'm actually studying at the moment.

38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cutencuddly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I got up, popped over to halfords, bought spark plugs, leads and oil, a new battery and then i drove over to my friends, who owns 3 minis himself. We had a lovely day sorting out the mechanics, washing the cars, vacuuming and waxing, and coming up with a name for our new found mini club. oh what a day! =0)

"my name says it all!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Zato is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Woke up to a dog barking...
Walked out to the living room and sat down and zoned out for about 10 minutes...
Got bored, came to my room and got on the pc..

"Anything is Possible when you think illogically."
What did you do today? - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy