Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Impression That I Get

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
we have all wonder what the other person is like.

well, write what you think they are like...
start it off with.. the impression i get from______is

the impression i get from summit is that he lives in a small market town, where everbody knows who he is. everybody likes him. he probably helps his next door neighbor take out their trash. he always has his shirt off, and always has some scheme or plan to get something exciting going in his small community. he is the smartest person where he lives, but there iant much competition. everyone there knows his dream of 'climbing the summit' and they all cheer him on. he works for a company off his computer, and they send him his money. he takes care of the family. he gets lonely some times. he never feels quite like he is fitting in. thats the impression that i get.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
[  Edited by unknown1 at   ]
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression I get from awakendwraith is that he lives in Winterhaven. He used to be that mystery stuttering emo kid, where the feeling of pain made him feel slightly happy. He likes to act like a sneaky psychic spy... as he's always watching you, curious to see what your thinking. He hates it when people don't listen and just wait for their turn to talk. He has matured intellectually in the past few months, by learning how to be that little more open-minded, and to appreciate others thoughts. He likes to listen to punk and indie music, and is quite creative with the poetry side of things. He could win any final fantasy game blind folded.

Thats an very interesting and amusing impression you get from me awakened.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 35yrs • M
the impression that i get from decius is that he really thinks he knows whats going on. he used to get picked on in the third grade. one time a kid made fun of his ethnic background and he beat the crap out of him. ne still holds a little bit of a grudge on that guy, but is no where near angry. he loves his mom, and he dislikes his dad because he is unintelligent and never got the job done. he worked real hard in high school and got mad at his teachers for not listining to every word he said. he plays hockey. he would sacrifice the small for the greater. decius does not take part in art, but like verything ales in this world, he respects it for its inner beauty. he would have made a great teacher had he more patience. he has high standards for women. (assuming he is straight) he treats everything as if it were a buisness transaction. he does not know how to have fun, so he does all the normal fun stuff. vegas, video games, clubs. he probably likes flowers. not because he is fruity, but because he enjoys watching things, and people, grow. thats the impression that i get.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 35yrs • M
the impression that i get from ethereal is a close one. he also got picked on. but he didnt fight back. he had to take riddilin as a child. he actually hates someone, and he doesnt seem to know why. he is a generally good person. and feels like the minority in his religion. he has only been in love once, and fears it ill never come back. he hates his job. he likes the girl in the cubical next to him but is to afraid to ask her to go out with him. not because of his looks or personality, he just doesnt have any where to go. he is ok with that. he knows that what makes him happy makes him happy, and that is enough. he would do anything to keep his faith. but has been shakin badly before. he will never be wealthy and he will never be powerfull... he will die with a clean conscience. that is the impression that i get.

[  Edited by awakendwraith at   ]
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i love you for doing this.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 35yrs • M
the impression that i get from fin is that he enjoys life. he doesnt really "do" much, but non-the-less has fun doing the stuff he does do. when ever there is an uncomfortable silence in the room he always tries to breack the ice, but to no avail. he was the class clown, but he only started acting like that so that people might not notice how dorky he realy is. his teachers always told him that if he just apllied himself more to his school work and less to his "crowd" he could really get something done. the first time he went to a highschool dance everyone was surprisd to see that he actually could dance. then all the cool kids wanted to hang out with him. his parents were good parents, he just isnt very close anymore. one day fin will try something that he really wants to succeed. he will fail, and all his childish behaviors will fade away. he will become dull. that is the impression that i get.

sparks are sparks because eventually they go away

35yrs • M
the impression that i get from attolia is an innocent one. she is a good girl. she never gets in trouble and she loves her daddy. she smoked weed one time at a party that a guy invited her to. he was a bad boy. she walked away in tears. she beleives in the good of people, always giving them the benefit of the doubt. she is a virgin. (sorry about that one sweety) she would have had sex with one guy, but he was to intimidated to go for it. she is shy arounf people she has never met. when she gets uncomfortable, she gets quite or leaves the room. she was a girl scout. she doesnt think she is pretty, but she actually is. she will get married to some one who can insure her safety from the world. she will stop loveing him realizing that she never got to do the thing that she wanted to all her life, because she was to scared. that is the impression that i get.

46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression I get from awaken is a very agitated soul. He s' seen alot in his life time and experinced a raw up bringing maybe a little abuse here and there verbally and a little physically. These abuses may have taken place from family and friend. These experinces have freed the real awaken just as a seed from his dying shell. He s still young but steadly changing and growing; laying a foundation of higher awarenss for those to come. He is a leader for freedom of speech i think his philosphies need to be heard. (and undoubtly is an as*hole I say that because sometimes you got to get real sh*tty with people before they get it through there thick skull) thats just my impression

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the thing i want to know is do the people uve got an impression of agree with that impression?

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Cynical, his impressions are just his impressions. Besides, its fun reading them and seeing what impressions we have about each other through these forums.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my impression of Attolia is that she is a party girl. She's the life of the party not because she has to, to be accepted but because it's fun to be with the people she's with. More than likely when she gets old enough to drink she is going to be a social drinker but will still be wild ready to jump on a bar table and shake it.

When she goes home she'll surround herself with books and journal writings. She'll plan out her day and reflect on the past events.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's hilarious.

I actually hate parties and never drank and will never drink alcohol. I'm usually calm. But the second part is right. I read and reflect a lot.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Nice job Awakend. Pretty accurate for the most part but the details are a bit off.
It is interesting to get a glimpse of what someone else thinks about yourself.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
umm you are a genius.. not patronizing at all. i play rpg's, talk online about philosphy, and watch anime.I'm a dork at heart but i'm very outgoing and make friends with everyone i talk to, i was one of the most popular kids in high school but all my close friends were all unknown. I was literally the high school class clown. I've had 12ozens of teachers tell me that if i applied myself i could do great things. and the funniest one of all is that everyone makes jokes all of the time about how i'm half black. I can c-walk, breakdance and just plain get down with the best of em.. i don't get it.. im not talking to you anymore you scare me..
no bullshit guys but noone has really ever figured out me like that in my life, fucking nuts. truly gifted. hope you're wrong about me failing tho..

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My impression of awakend is a nice guy that tries to put out a tough image(at least on captain cynic). He helps out at the old folks home and loves his mother. He sometimes lies about past experiences just to look cool. He had many chances with girls but usually ended up as friends(mostly for moral reasons). He is successful at school and most likely will become or hopes to become a lawyer. He likes to spread his ideals to close friends but discourages himself to acquaitances.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy