Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Impression That I Get - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i hate how smart decius is. it makes it real hard to go on after him. just kidding. i really enjoyed his. and ofcourse like he said, it is his nature to think things out. im really just giving a back story to them, and then giving a little bit of incite to their actuall personality. which i have apperently been getting that part right. but not so much the small details. EXCEPT, and this is a big except, the flowers thing with decius. got that right. and the reason too. i think. and that wasn't just some random geuss (none of this is). did any body else catch that in his personality. or does any body else feel the same way about any of the people i have posted on.

oh! haha mj clone, im better than you. once again, just kidding.

ok... Jacker_Jones

the impression that i get from Jacker_Jones is a familiar one. beleive it or not, he is a nice guy. he feels the need to defend the weak, some times, but he is afraid that it might make him look like a softy. he was not one of those kids that got peer presured into doing things, he just did them. and at an early age too. probably 10 or 11. when he drinks he gets really serious (alcohol of course). he impresseolder people with his intellect. not because it is "oh so grand", but more that they wouldn't think that anything remotely smart would EVER come out of his mouth. let alone something that has actuall solidity behind it. he know that he is always being judged. it wouldn't surprise me if his father was a doctor or something and he is expected to follow the foot steps. and of course he does not want to do this. not because he simply wants to rebel, but he actually just doesn't want to do it. and he used to get mad at everyone for calling him imature, but now he accepts that they will never know what he actually is, and that is why he does not feel the need to make new freinds all of the time. which is probably why he defends the weak, because, even though he is more than capable of taking care of himself, no one ever treid to defend him. he likes chearleaders. he always gets the girls that like it ruff, even thouh he really just wants some one to lay down with and talk to. if he doesn't stop trying to be something that he wants to be, he will never be that person. because that person can not be molded, crafted, found, or revived. it must be stumbled upon. that is the impression that i get.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Reading the posts about me makes me feel like a dead frog on a dissection table.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's actually crazy how close that is.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
great thread awakendwraith. too bad nobodys picked me apart yet, but perhaps this will give some motivation.

awakendwraith- you have a relatively innocent exterior. your family still treats you somewhat as a chld because of this. you can be a bit rambunctious at times, but there is usually very specific purpose behind it. you feel a little awkward in large groups of peers, but you manage to maintain pretty solid integrity. your interior is slightly darker, although you work to keep yourself in good spirits, except when you know you are due for a good cry.

decius- your exterior shifts frequently. you go from extremes of love and hate although you work hard to dispell hate the moment you sense its approach. you are close to your family, and even closer to your comrades. your interior struggles for innocence but is fraught with anger. anger toward your own personal disappointments as well as disappointments in hummanity.

Fin- your exterior is very laid back. you like to chill with your friends and shoot the shit. you wonder about life, why youre here, why anyone is here for that matter. being around people is a joy to you. your interior is somewhat neglected, a little battered and bruised but still generally good. you reflect a bit daily, but lack inniative or perhaps purpose, within yourself.

Attolia- your exterior is sweet, kind and caring. youre the girl everyone loves to smile at but really has no clue who you are. this may be due to you not even knowing yourself yet, or due to a fear of letting others know. your family fights, but they are more solid than most and you probably dont think about that much. your interior is highly inquisitive. you question everything, even minut details that others would simply pass over.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm proabley not as well knowen as the others, but I am always looking to hear about people's percption of me. In hopes to gain wisdom.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wyote

Your childhood was a great struggle and still you find it difficult to associate with others. People have treated you harshly but you can now brush it off. Your a sucker for fads and find it easy to spend 100$ on video games. You take great pride in being a member here particularly an administrator. You enjoy scenery and think that the environment plays and important role in life. Your sensitive about your personal appearance but you shouldn't be.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
damn thats funny. the fad thing in particular. up through high school i was like the fad king. ive always hated fads but im such a sucker. im workin on it tho, a recovering fad-a-holic, if you will.

ive always felt lucky to have found this place. i take more pride in being a dedicated member than i do an admin. i barely do anything as an admin

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I must admit awaken you are very clairvoyant. Thats one i give you. The rest you'll have to work for

Summit who I think is cool my impression of you is a James Dean kinda dude. You walked around school with average clothes button down shirts / t-shirts that had slogans on them, relax/ baggy jeans, skechers / nikes etc....you weren't flashy with anything you wore you were just flashy goin out with chicks that most people didn't think you could get and doin what ever you wanted with them; but never told a soul.

As you get older you become stronger and bolder trying newer stuff not like drugs or anything physically stimulating; mind and emotional stimulating things that are produced from the inside. You read books that piss you off just so you'll gain insight on how to overcome small agitaions that occur in your life. One book would happen to be the BIBLE.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think this thread is so inspired that I implore everyone: Please take anything said about you lightly and in good humor. This topic is something we've all been waiting for!
It'll take some time, but I will post mine up here too.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 47yrs • M •
The impression I get from Fin is that he has always liked one girl in particular, but never managed to hook her complete interest. As a result, he went out with many girls, sometimes casually, sometimes telling them everything they wanted to hear until they slept with him. His real name could be Ryan. He is clean-cut, bright-faced, and can be polite enough to make anybody's mother approve. Inside, he is frustrated with the dullness of life, and wishes something big would just fall in his lap.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
[  Edited by tommybc98 at   ]
 47yrs • M •
The impression I get from awakendwraith
is that he is mentally quick, but nervous about how to act around casual friends. He feels most fulfilled when he is with his closest friends, and couldn't care less about social snobs. His name could be Nate, and he doesn't comb his hair much. He has a slightly off-color sense of humor, and has a vengeful streak for anyone who does him wrong.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression I get from MJClone
is that he is an outgoing party animal who greatly appreciates the odd female companion. He's quite the comical crowd pleaser who loves to pull out random drunken jokes amongst his friends. He's used to living or hanging out in a large crowd, so in his spare time you'll usually find him stoned and chillin' aside the sunny pool, playing with his acoustic to some cool tunes. When he's on the move, driving to work he listens to a lil bit of rap, whilst checkin' out the chick beside the traffic lights. After a long days hard work, he likes to comfortably relax in front of the TV, and in the advertisement breaks he may engage in deep and meaningful conversations with his woman.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that mindfields19 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression I get from Summit is that he is not a computer addict, but addicted to learning and searching the web. He may spend hours and hours or even a few minutes searching and left-clicking until he reads something that satisfies him. He is an artist in the way he thinks and lives. He has experimented with sex and illegal substances, but his life isn't defined by those sorts of activities. He is never very good with phone conversations, and he has mild insomnia. He downplays how smart he is. He bites his nails. His guilty pleasure is anything on the family channel.

"In the beginning, night was memory was water, and in the cool aquamarine depths dreams swam freely."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The impression I get from mindfields is
She appreciates beautiful short stories and art that reflect her ambitions in life. Keeping up with daily news, she is always aware of international events and will never be caught and brainwashed by the biased propaganda that is continuously regurgitated from political media. She admires unique guys who appreciate her conceptual beliefs and passions in life and guys who aren't afraid of showing their true emotions. She likes to chill out with her friends at the local park, who occasionally experiment with substances. She is quite good with phone conversations and street talk. She's into photography and tends to take random pictures of landscapes and people at parties. Her future takes her into an interesting psychological career.

"The summit is just a halfway point"
[  Edited by summit at   ]
 47yrs • M •
The impression I get from MJClone is that he really likes the way he looks, and takes time every day to mold his image into what he would like to see in the mirror. He enjoys beauty of all kinds, and would like to surround himself with it. He feels like people don't see him for who he is, and sometimes comes off as preaching when he talks about things he has learned in life. His real name could actually be Mike, and he really does love sports.

The Impression That I Get - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy