Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The OJ Simpson Case - Page 2

User Thread
 73yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that NIGHTRAIN is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ABSOLUTELY GREAT QUESTION Summitt.

Check out Bill Wasz's Webiste. Click on "Bill Wasz Forum" on Yahoo or Google. His Death (Murder) is UNREAL. What Bill Wasz Knew about many things, Certain People DIDN'T want Exposed.

Bill's book, "We Only kill Our fiends" has also been Horribly Suppressed by Joseph Bosco and Larry Longo.

I Legally Laid into Joseph Bosco on a webiste called "Smartfellows Press" in the Month of March 2005, and July of 2005. He and I have some Very Intense discussions on this Website. On His webiste, "The LongBow Papers," he talks to me in happier Times. I met Face-to-Face with Joseph Bosco in 1997 and 1998. He Acknowledges that on a website "The Peking Duck" starting on June 20th, 2004. He wanted to meet me just this last August here in Los Angeles. I talk about that at the Beginning of My Posting On "Jebusville."

Bill Wasz's Death (He was Murdered and it has been Covered-up like You CAN'T BELIEVE), A Major Player (His Kardasian Story) in The OJ Simpson Case, and NOTHING about His Death in the Mainstream Media. NOTHING!!!!!

Bill and I discussed with each other Situations in The OJ Simpson Case on His Website and on "The Peking Duck."

Bill Wasz Tried to SUCKER me into contacting Anthony Pellicano just last Novemebr. It's on Bill's Webiste. In the end, Bill Wasz Was/IS a True Life Hero.

On Jebusville, under My OJ Simpson Case Legal Documents Thread, there is an E-mail from Bill Wasz to me about a Week before He was Murdered. He wanted to SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT with me. He NEVER got that Chance.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh good Lord.

I remember being addicted to watching the OJ case.

The Internet is a very powerful tool for media coverage but you still fail to give your true meaning, of what you want to accomplish.

73yrs • M •
Lady Tazmanian,

The Bottom Line for me for what I am Going to Accomplish, is that I am going to get LEGAL JUSTICE for myself for what happened to me because of My involvement in The OJ Simpson Case, AND,
I can Legally FORCE Certain Situations in this Case, and that will go to Legally Forcing Certain People to TELL THE TRUTH with what REALLY happened with Certain Instances in this Case, and that's going to go to, IF OJ Simpson Killed Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson, HE HAD HELP, and,
if Simpson and others didn' do the Killings, it is going to Lead to Certain other people who May have Killed Ron Goldman and Nicole Simpson, for Criminal Reasons.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

73yrs • M •
Hi Decius,

"Jebusville.com" is not my Website. It is Run by a Gentleman who uses Sabbath as a user Name. Sabbath has DONE ME RIGHT. You need to register on that website like you need to register here, and then You can see The OJ Simpson Case Thread, with Several Different Catagory's. Also, the article written on me by Bill Boyarsky is on the OJ Docs there among other legal Papers I have filed in this case.

Please go to a Webiste called 'wagnerandson.com. Dick Wagner did an article on me. In the post I made to Summit, there are other webiste's that you can check me out on.

If You want, I will give you a Toll Free # to The LAPD and You can ask them about me. They Know me REAL WELL. I met with The F.B.I. here in Los Angeles in 1997 regarding Some Situations in The OJ Simpson Case and other Items involving other Situations, Would You like there Phone #????

Please, Ask me something (s) Specific about The OJ Simpson Case, or Cases it Surrounds, and I will do My BEST to Answer it/ them

Decius, think of me what you like, it makes NO DIFFERENCE to me. But I do like Your Honesty.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm just asking out of curiosity not to yank your chain/bust your balls. Why do you always add the number 111 to the end of your name?

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
instead of sending us to pointless websites or calling some cops, why can't you just explain it to us. Since you were so "closely involved".

I don't meant to sound like an ass, but its just as easy to actually respond to question(s) given rather than giving us websites that we have to work to get at [registering etc.]

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 73yrs • M •
Jacker_Jone

I am Very Computer STUPID.

When I first started Posting on The Internet about The OJ Simpson Case a Little over a year Ago, Since My Full name is Mario George Nitrini theThird (I am named after My Father and Grandfather), I used Mario G. Nitrini 111 (Third). I found out a few months later that i could use the Roman Numerals, but instead of changing it, I felt for me, it would be better to just leave things the way they Were/are concerning my name.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

73yrs • M •
Mugen.....

I need to lay foundation so people who don't know me can understand some of what's going on with me. That's the Reason for me to direct you and Others to other OJ Simpson Case website's and More.

I am not trying to Take ANYONE away from this webiste. On Jebusville, I FINALLY have been able to Legally and COMPLETELY tell what REALLY happened in some Instances in The OJ Simpson Case concerning me. We can discuss this case on this website and Jebusville, No Prblem. There are people who post there (Jebusville) who feel that OJ Simpson was Guilty of Double Murder. Bob August who Post's on Jebusville, has His Own Website concerning The OJ Simpson Case. Just click on His name (Bob August). Another Poster is Brian Murray. He is EXTREMELY Versed in this Case. SweetPea, another poster on Jebusville, Feels Very Strongly that OJ Simpson is NOT GUILTY of Double Murder. Both webiste's can Work Together.

Please ask me a DIRECT QUESTION??? and see where it goes.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Again, im not sure if i missed this in the reading, but what was your specific involvement in the OJ Simpson case? Why were you and a few others you mentioned[sorry i forgot their names] covered up?

73yrs • M •
Mugen..........

Rocky Bateman and I, at the Time (Mid-November1993) were in the Passenger section of "THE LIMO," and Rocky told me that He had Overheard Nicole Simpson and some of Her girlfriends, while Rocky was taking them to LAX to meet OJ Simpson in another city, Plotting to Steal as Much of OJ Simpson's Money as they could. Rocky had relayed this Information to OJ, and OJ asked Rocky if He could find someone to Follow Nicole and find out who these people were and more, and something had to be done about this. I turned Rocky down about Following Nicole. Rocky asked me another time to follow Nicole Simpson, I turned down that Request also.

Rocky Bateman, Myself, and Bill Wasz were/ Are the most Covered-up People in this case.

According to Detective Ronald Y. Ito in His first Phone Conversation with me (Christmas week, 1994), told me, that they (LAPD) didn't have Rocky even Driving OJ Simpson. I told Him at one point, "THAT'S IMPOSIBLE." Later on in that same conversation, Ito told me that they (LAPD) didn't have Rocky even Working for Town and Country Limousine Service. I said to myself, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH BOY. What the Hell is Going on???? I had Actually heard that the Cops didn't have Rocky Driving OJ Simpson Earlier that day from a Person who told me that Ito wanted me to Call Him.

This OJ Simpson Case Involvement of mine is VERY COMPLEX and there is a LOT TO IT. It's best to take it step-by-step

Mario G. Nitrini 111

34yrs • M •
indeed.. you have caught my intrest though.

being the youngin i am, I wasn't fully aware of what happened or what the case was even about.. ^_^;

soo supposedly OJ Simpson killed his wife because he found out that she wanted his money?

73yrs • M •
Mugen....

just because You're young doesn't mean that You can't bring NEW INSIGHT to The OJ Simpson Case. YOU CAN.

You might ask a question that "Joggles" my mind, and I might remember some thing that I investigated and had forgotton about. It's happened before.

Mugen, a little while after the murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman, i went under-cover, so to speak, probing here, probing there, asking questiions in places that, shall I say, that are NOT a normal persons Hangout, if you get My drift. I Investigated This case Many-a-night-and-day.

Nicole Simpson, the Bottom line being, SNUBBED her nose AT OJ Simpson. To answer Your Question, If OJ Simpson and others truly did kill Nicole Simpson??>>>Money, the stealing of OJ's by The Hood Gang, and MORE, has something to do with Nicole Simposn's Murder, based on My Information

Mario G. Nitrini 111

34yrs • M •
What was ron goldman's involement in this case?

What do you know about the hood gang?

73yrs • M •
Mugen...

Ron Goldman IS NOT the Goody-Goody Boy that His Father Fred Goldman and Kim Gokdman wants EVERYONE to Think.

Some People say that Ron Goldman was in the Wrong Place at the Wrong Time. I am not so sure about that, but to "Prove" something else was going on with him that night and More, I find it ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE (Except for some Video Tape).to "Prove."

The Leader of "The Hood Gang" was a Friend of Nicole Simpson's. His name is Ron Hardy. From the Information that I gathered, Certain Members of "The Hood Gang" had OJ Simpson's Blood, AND, Planted some of it at Bundy, BEFORE the Murders. Faye Resnick was part of this Group.

I have A LOT about "The Hood Gang" I really never have brought much out about them. Please if You could, ask me a Specific question about them????

Let me tell You this Mugen....."The Hood Gang" in The OJ Simpson Case is NOT A SECRET, just Covered-UP.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

34yrs • M •
soo the blood gang wasn't in good relations with OJ Simpson?

And i am not sure what or where Bundy is..

but just soo i get this all in order, who murdered who?

where?
When/what time?

What was on the video tape of ron goldman? [ i don't think you mentioned what his exact involvement in the case was either]

The OJ Simpson Case - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy