There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The OJ Simpson Case

User Thread
 73yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that NIGHTRAIN is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The OJ Simpson Case
My name is Mario G. Nitrini 111.

I was personally involved in The OJ Simpson Case. Since this seem to me to be a Fairly large Forum, I hope that there are people who are Interested in the Behind the Scenes happenings in this Case and Legal Happenings that are on going with Certain Participants in this Case. Believe me, THERE ARE, like you can't believe.

Thanks,

Mario G. Nitrini 111

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
And that would be...

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 73yrs • M •
Well let's see, I'll start with this one.

Robbery Homicide Detective Ronald Y. Ito was a Lead Chaser for The Prosecution in The OJ Simpson Case Criminal Trial. He Illegally and Criminally Suppressed Information that I gave to him from the Defense (Criminal Trial) in this Case.

Detective Ito was the Lead Detective in The Robert Blake Case (Criminal Trial), and Very Shortly here He is Due to take the Witness Stand in Blake's Civil Case. I Know for a Fact, Ito Committed Perjury in Blake's Preliminary Hearing. Blake's people have some of My Paperwork concerning Ito.

Detective Ronald Y. Ito was SUED by Russel Poole in Conjuntion with Ito Covering up parts of Rampart, Specifically in The Notorious B.I.G. Murder Mystery. I faxed over some of My Paperwork regarding Ito to Brad Gage, one of B.I.G.'s (Christopher Wallace) Family Attorney's.

That's for Starters. There IS a LOT MORE.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

36yrs • M •
I hear you worked on the Michael Jackson trial and the Ivan Demitri trial as well. What were those like?

73yrs • M •
Jacker_Jone,

When you say "Worked" on The Michael Jackson Trial, EXACTLY what do You mean???? I Do have some Information Pertaining to the Michael Jackson Trial that has some OJ Simpson Case Participants Involved. May I ask, Where did You "HEAR" this????

Who is Ivan Demitri??? I have NEVER heard that Name before.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

73yrs • M •
Dcius,

I Don't want You JUST to Believe any of My Claims. Check me out on Google or Yahoo. Just click on My name. Please, check me Out ANY way you can.

I also Post on a website called jebusville.com. I had an Article written on me in The Los Angeles Times on June 23rd, 1995 by Bill Boyarsky about some of my Involvement in this case. That article is posted on jebusville as is other of My OJ Simpson Case Legal Documents. I was Also on David Bresnahan's National Radio Show back in March, 2001 talking about some of My Personal involvement in this Case.

I will tell You this, and ANYBODY in the case who denies it is lying>>>>>>>>>>> I am the MOST hated and Legally Feared man in The OJ Simpson case, FOR BIG TIME REASONS The Three Most covered-up people in this Case are Myself, Rocky Bateman, and Bill Wasz. Please, check it Out.

Mario G. Nitrini 111.

73yrs • M •
Decius,

Please, ask me a Question???

There are 2 Legal Driving Forces behind My Sharing Information in The OJ Simpson Case.

One, is that the High-Profile people who Read what I'm saying, Legally KNOW for SURE, some Evidence I have in this Case, AND, I WILL Get Legal Justice for Myself for what People DID Criminally and Illegally to Me.

Two, there were/are SO MANY Behind the Scene's Happenings, so to Speak, in this Case, IF OJ Simpson was/is Guilty of double Murder, HE HAD HELP. If He isn't Guilty of double Murder, I have some of what He NEEDS and have been asking for for a LONG TIME. Believe me, OJ Simpson KNOWS who I am..

Just to Clarify, I AM NOT a Secret in this Case, just Covered-up to the MAX, but, with the Legal Power of the Internet, NOT ANYMORE.

Again, Please, ask me some Questions????

Mario G. Nitrini 111

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
In what manner were you personally involved in any of these cases, and if only the OJ case, why do you have so much information regarding these other cases.

What is your personal profession. Through what means are you obtaining coverd up information, other than any first hand accounting?

What do you feel the significance is of any of the covered up information?

You do not seem certain of OJ's guilt yet you are concerned about information you speak of as relevant, relevant to what? Do you know something of importance?

What do you know, what was done criminally and illegally to you?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 73yrs • M •
Hi Leftwood,

My Former in-law was Rocky Bateman, OJ Simpson's Regular Limousine Driver from Appoximately August of 1993 to June of 1994. There IS a HUGE Conspiracy surrounding The limo company, Town and Country Limousine Service, and I MEAN HUGE. The Limo Company was my Main focus in this Case, Becasue of Rocky Bateman. Rocky and what he said to me while we were in THE LIMO in mid-November, 1993, is how I started investigating The OJ Simpson Case on my own, with going on the premise that OJ Simpson was Not Guilty.

I Am a Musician. Now, I play for the Senior Citizen Population mostly in The San Fernando Vally. I play for Retirement Homes, Nursing Homes, Board and Cares, Adult Day Care Centers and More.

I AM NOT Hiding from ANYONE. I live in Reseda, California, just about 30 miles from Downtown Los Angeles.

I obtained My information Many ways. I need a More specific question to answer Your question Properly.

I gave Detective Ronald Y. Ito Information for Both Sides, some that Could have Helped Exonerate OJ Simpson of Double Murder, and Some that can VERY Possibly Legally NAIL OJ Simpson for Double Murder.

You're EXACTLY Right, I am Truly Uncertain of OJ Simpson's Guilt or Innocence based on My Personal Involvement in this Case.

Here's ONE Item of Importance. A Missing BAG, The Missing BAG???? and this is NOT NEW news in this Case. Rocky Bateman Unloaded a Missing Bag into a Lake that OJ Simpson put into a Secret Compartment in the Limo on His (OJ'S) way to the Airport the night of June 12th, 1994. I DO NOT know what waas in THAT Bag.

There was LOT's that was done Criminally and Illegally to me because of my involvemnet in this Case..
Here's one item.
I was Ambushed and Almost Killed (They Tried) by LAPD Officers Sgt. Guiterrez and J.H. Hart in the early Morning Hours of October 4th, 1995, AND, I have ALL the paperwork to Prove it.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

36yrs • M •
If you do live in California then why does your profile say Hawaii?

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ok you sounds some what convincing... but i think the real question is why are you posting this here? unless i missed that somewhere in the reading.. i just don't see why you would waste time to type all your "facts" out to us... It still does not even seem like you are who you say you are.. I could say I'm p.diddy or somethin and tell you to google search me..

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 73yrs • M •
Jacker_Jone,

I Specifally recall putting in Reseda, CALIFORNIA. I have NO IDEA at All why is says Hawaii.

Decius, It says that You're the Head Moderator Here, What's Going on with this Situation???

I live in RESEDA, CALIFORNIA, snf have for OVER SIX YEARS. I have NEVER been to Hawaii. WHAT GIVES Decius???

Mario G. Nitrini 111

The OJ Simpson Case

73yrs • M •
MugenNoKara,

i am NOT trying to convice ANYONE of ANYTHING.

Please go to "Jebusville.com" and read the Los Angeles Times Article on me. I have my Phone number on My OJ Simpson Case Documents, My Address and MORE. I am NOT Hiding from ANYONE.

I am HATED by MOST of the Media, FOR REASONS. I have been askd this Question Before. I Post on The Internet, BECAUSE, there's NOTHING like the Legal Power of The Internet.

If this Website is Not Comfortable with me Posting here, I will Leave. It's No Problem for Me.

I will say this, So far, I have been asked Very Intelligent Questions aboutThe OJ Simpson Case.

AND with Me, I PROMISE YOU, there are High-Profile People following me around the Internet.

Mario G. Nitrini 111

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
intresting..

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that summit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
NIGHTRAIN : Why was there absolutely no mainstream media coverage of the death of Bill Wasz after March 2005?

"The summit is just a halfway point"
The OJ Simpson Case
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy