When it awoke, the dinosaur was still there. (Augusto Monterroso, "The Dinosaur") - Windupnostril
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

I need a cigarette - Page 2

User Thread
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wecycle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
man they should put smoking on the same scale as crack. Now i do agree some it dosent affect in this way but most die hard smokers like me. Man it can make you feel like a crack head. Gettin aggrevated or grumpy. having to have one. Well im gonna go smoke one now. Hope we all quit some day.

"God is Good"
 31yrs • M •
WiII is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I stoped smoking yesterday so am preaty happy with it, dont really know why, I loved cigz, I mean they helped me with my nerves and stuff. But I mean am 16 ( almost 17 ) and in my country from 18 is legaly allowed to smoke and drink. So its kind of hard to get the smokes and to keep it a secret from my mom and my teachers when I sneak out at reases time for a smoke to relax. Dont really know how long am gonna keep being smoke free. And most kids start smoking because they see that the "cool" kids smoking, so to get accepted they start to smoke too, and for me... well I started smoking, because I like the smell of tobacco and the reliefe it gives me. Damn nowI wanna have a smoke...

"I am my own legend...."
 64yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Hobbes Choice is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Aldaw,
Not weird, you are in fact addicted. You just have a low level addiction.
The proof that you are addicted is the fact that you keep going back to cigs!
You are just in denial about it. They can still give you cancer, hardening of the arteries and many other problems.
There is no benefit to smoking.
Some people think that they can calm you down; this is false. They only calm the stress caused by the addiction.

I need a cigarette - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy