Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Antichrist - Page 3

User Thread
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Nostradamus' great intellect became apparent while he was still very young, and his education was put into the hands of his grandfather, Jean, who taught him the rudiments of Latin, Greek, Hebrew, Mathematics and Astrology.
Interesting facts [?] If he did write his works in some forgotten language, it would seem rather an obtuse way as few could read. As if he strived to hide his writing away, reminds me of something or someone?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The religious leaders of his time could read. They persecuted anyone who did not agree with them.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This is my expectation of the chain of events leading to the reign of terror under the Antichrist

The Antichrist will be a man who has and incredible gift of speaking, people will adore him and follow his every word and then too late will they see the destruction of his words. The world is preparing his arrival some say Hitler was his predecessor, a test run so to speak to see how easily people are swayed by well spoken words. North American is so willing to accept him when he comes. The whole movement towards tolerance is precisely the weapon he wants and needs. People will be indoctrinated to believe in the lie that is tolerance of all people, for tolerance in and of itself breeds intolerance of the intolerant. His followers will stamp out all those opposed to his dictatorship and in the name of freedom he will enslave all who trust in him. Liberty shall indeed die to the sound of "thunderous applause".

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Raptafairious is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ok, let me give you a thought. There was a man wthat was alive B.C. like 50 years, not far back, and he could tell the future. I couldnt remember his name because i wasnt paying attention to the book OK so he wrote a script saying all the things that were going to happen in the future. He said that there will be a great man with an aqquaintance to god (Jesus Christ) There will be a man who followed his concience to control the world (Hitler) There will be a very smart but very phycotic man who will create havoc on his disliking (Osama Bin Ladin) and he said a whole buncha other crap i cant remember. And he said one more thing "The Antichrist will emerge in the 2nd Millenium. OK so the year 2000 has already passed, and theres no Antichrist, or maybe there is, we just dont know of it yet. The antichrist can be anyone. It doesnt have to be someone that is mature and adulterated like Dick, the Antichrist could have been born in the year 2000, and could be growing right now, living with their family, probably causing mischef and havoc with them. Thats just a note, but I think it could be possible.

"I'm just another person in this place, which is why its my advantage."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the dajjal is antichrist.
be afraid ,of his wayz.

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wizardslogic is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My cousin Tito sounds alot like like etherealmeekle's description of the Antichrist. He's extremely charismatic and
is always spouting liberal nonsense like tolerance. I was thinking of turning him in but I'm sure no one will believe it. Oh, well.

"Each conscious mind is alone in the universe!"
Antichrist - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy