I will always have the soft voice of the sea - Bob Yow Z!
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Is There are real right and wrong? - Page 2

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Conway is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ekiump I disagree. Right and wrong are as God. You can not know for certain of any right or wrong. And that 's not takeing into account how compicated right and worng can get. That is were "doctrines" have come from. Babtist say this is right, Pentacostal say this is right, but they all beleive in the same God. I am not denying that there is a right and wrong, I am just saying we can't not know what it truely is. Yes conjuteres can be made all the time. But they are nothging more than what someone see's as logical, But God is more than logic.
If you were to ask me I would have to say that reality is bigger than the right and wrong. And that we as a race put to much bearing on this.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
..i just stated we can know, they exist.

not what truly is Right and Wrong.

but knowing its existence, can assist in hope of learning true Right and Wrong.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
say god is other than logic not "more" your making it sound like its better than logic or someathing

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 36yrs • M •
this is true.

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 39yrs • M •
What?
None of us have proof that the universe is "unfolding the way it should". To say that things are right because they are. That is makeing a fact with out proof. For all you know the universe is in a downward spiral into oblivion. You are right you will never see anything done Wrong or Right. But then again we don't know what they are. There is no proof of what is right There is no proof of anything.

""So this is where im supposed to wright something snazy and truthfull?"-impossible."
 39yrs • M •
I think that the majority of people can not live with out right and wrong. It kills the core of what the beleive in. I think that ya'll are the same way. You fear the fact that we can't honeslty label wrong and right. All we can do is use our own defenitons and experices to come to these conculsions. And we all know that private expericnes do not make up the entire truth. So what you beleive to be right may not be right. Thus we have no right or worng beyond our indiviual selfs. But we all beleive that there is a universal right and wrong. There may me or there may not be. We cant' honeslty say. So as I said before We are caught up on this and enilighenment is more than right and wrong. It is just another peice to the puzzle.

35yrs • M •

36yrs • M •
Wraith used the term "correct", in the unfolding of whatever existence brings.

which is true. otherwise it would not be what it is. Which is impossible of all things..especially existence.

..this does not go to say, that the only independent factors within existence, are not governed by a universal right and wrong-above trial and error.

and these would most certainly be ourselves.

35yrs • M •

39yrs • M •
Exactly true. There is no constant. And if there were our unelightend brains could not conceive of it. WE can not know what the consant is. No man possess the wisdom to even come close.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that 730 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
the constant is action....the constant is life...the constant is nothingness and somethingness....those are the only constants.......right or wrong...there is action, dead or living there is life....nothing is ultimately something....those are your only constants....

"Being is not knowing!"
 35yrs • M •

36yrs • M •
because everything in existence is correct in its unfolding...

the only independent variable within it(us and our ability to choose)

is/may be governed by something more than coinsidence with the rest of existence...because we've chosen to follow a standard(whether created or existing) that surpasses trial and error...and coinsidence with existence.

..because we choose to look past trial and error, and existing limits.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that analytical29 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Isn't it nice to see that everyone is getting along agian

""That's only the tip of the iceberg.""
[  Edited by analytical29 at   ]
Is There are real right and wrong? - Page 2
  1    2    3    4    5  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy