We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be. - Pouky
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Two more Popes shall reign and the End is come - Page 3

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Patrish I do not understand you.

You believe in the bible and you believe things the bible does not tell you.

Anyways nature is God's creation. Beautiful and perfect. God gave us the garden of Eden but it wasn't enough, we had to have more and our own destruction rains down upon us because of us not relying on nature - Gods gift to us. If we relied upon God, we would trust his creation.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Patrish is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Um, dear.....both 'divination' and signs in the heavens are in the Bible.
Nostradamas, altho in err of using divination, did indeed predict much of the 'current' history.
Messages in the Heavens are also in the Bible. Apparitions are signs from Heaven.

And I add that no where in the Bible does it state that we must take scripture alone. In fact it says to keep both the oral and the written.
Wanted to add that. Most ppl get hung up on what is strictly in scripture...when life is full and altho most is in scripture, somethings just arent. However, Tradition is only kept in the Catholic Church, altho there are other writings to back it up.
The Didache, and the early fathers of the Church; Polycorp, Iraneaus, etc etc...

Sorry I digressed again.

Yes God made nature perfect, and also made it self proficient. And no man on earth can tear down what He has built up.
SInce God made the earth self cleaning, I will keep my faith on Him that He indeed made it dummy proof.

God is superior to man, and He knows us better than we know ourselves, and unlike most other buildres, He doesnt create things that will fall apart from human consumption.

Like I said, He thot of everything...and He knows the future, so there is nothing we can do or say He doesnt already have full knowledge of.

No doubt in my mind that He created the earth human proof....100%

"Life is full of lemons, and the lemonade is sweet."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Um, dear.....both 'divination' and signs in the heavens are in the Bible.
Nostradamas, altho in err of using divination, did indeed predict much of the 'current' history.
Messages in the Heavens are also in the Bible. Apparitions are signs from Heaven.

OK - I agree with that. It is possible that 2 thirds of the earth could be destroyed by a nuclear holacost and in a poetic kind of way it could be said that the bible or other scriptures predict such.

However, should such an event occure, it would not have been a good thing, it would not have been Gods will, it would be a horrible thing. There is a devil and we're it and we would be responsible for this and if there is a hell, that's where those who caused it to happen would go.

If such a thing were to happen, it would be God's will that we stop it.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
Two more Popes shall reign and the End is come - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy