Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Ladies what do women want in a man? - Page 2

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
id suggest missing out jealousy, if you make them too jealous, you will never hear the end of it. my friend was going out with a girl for a while, and accuse him of chatting up every other girl she saw him talk to, including my own gf. i dont know how he put up with it for as long as he did. then to top it all she cheated on him then left him for the guy she had cheated with. arent women great

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well he obviously didn't play his cards right. He should have just said I'm only talking and your paranoid. Girls see this and jump to illogical conclusions because they are illogical. Who would want to be with a girl like that anyway?

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont pretend to understand women i just want to love someone in this world but im a nice guy and nice guys finish last plus i would never want to play games with someone i really like

"choose to be happy today"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
i would never want to play games with someone i really like

firstright - you're already a step ahead! ...and I may have said this before: nice guys may finish last, but they do finish, and they are usually the ones who finish happy! I am proof of that!

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 36yrs • M •
jacker, he did say almost exactly what you said he should, so she just got even more pissy about it.

tommys right, we may finish last but at leaqst we finish. before my current gf i had only one other gf, which lasted the grand total of 6 weeks. i got my current gf when i was just turned 16, 21 months later im still with her, and as far as im aware there are no problems. it can take a while, but chances are it will happen at some point.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
quote:
we may finish last but at leaqst we finish

That's like saying my whole life was a waste but at least I finsihed it. I believe life requires balance. If you're always doing what's "bad" than greed takes hold of you. Those that are always doing the "good" thing have sloath take over them. Those that always are "bad" have lots of motivation. Your typical "bad" guy usually gets and achieves his greed through motivation and persistance. Learn from both sides of the spectrum. If you always do good you're really only learning half of the lessons in life. For every good dead requires a bad to cancel it out.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that firstright89 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
im actually a nice guy that takes any means to get my girl or goal but when i get there then im nice no matter what.(its the nature of me caused by problems during my childhood i dont believe i can fix the damage caused by my childhood. I may not like who comes out and he will probably be insane. because some of my cruel parts are not caused by my childhood but personal choice. )

"choose to be happy today"
 36yrs • M •
Right you used balance and is why it worked. Your greed in the first part got you the goal and relaxing after into the good guy position made up for it.

36yrs • M •
ambition is neccessary no doubt about that, but that doesnt mean u have to be "the bad guy" to accomplish it. say there is a girl who put bluntly u want to sleep with, either you can spend ur money getting her pissed out of her head and do it, or spend possibly a bit more treating her nicely, and get the same end result, minus rape charges, and she might actually like you. the latter takes more time, but it still happens. i know its a bit of an extreme example, but its no dafter than
quote:
my whole life was a waste but at least I finsihed it

i never said anything about the time you spent being wasted.

36yrs • M •
ok take your situation you presented with the girl and such. What happens if after you've spent all this time with her you don't like her anymore. You gotta be the bad guy and break it off or else you'll marry someone you don't desire. Situation needs balance. Good and Bad. What's wrong with sex first friendship later?

Ladies what do women want in a man? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy