If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace - Thomas Paine
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Ladies what do women want in a man?

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dj BrEaK AwAy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
For some odd reason all women love to go gout with me and only want to make other men jealous but never continue a realationship i mean come on I've been used more than a seat on a subway or a bench in a subway station

"live long live free"
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
u remind me of my friend aaron lol he was such a nice guy all the way through school and yet he couldn't get a girlfriend and he always blamed it on his looks and i pretty much said this to him one day because i couldn't think of ne other way to put it
most girls (in high school that is ) are insecure and shallow none the less(horrible to say about a fellow female i know) they don't realize that ur a great guy and would be a perfect man to date you just have to give them time to get to know you an get them to realize that ur wonderful ...don't let them use u if you have a fealing she's goin for u to make a guy jelous then don't date her and it'll all turn out for the better and i promised (n eh knows i never break a promise) any ways when aaron graduated he finally got the girl he had a crush on the hole time and when i went to school to pick up my year book she was totally braggin that he was her guy and i'm happy for him so i'm not sayin find a girl you really like and be obssessed with her forever but find a girl you like and be her friend hang out and don't let her use u to make some one jelous give her a shoulder to cry on when she's upset talk to her don't just say yeah n for god sake get a girl that u can carry a conversation with i know so many ppl who just go out with another person because they're attractive and they don't have any thing in common so they can't actually talk to each other and i promise you'll find the girl of your dreams or one close you just never know where you'll find her

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Punkycarrot is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i'm afraid girls do do that
i know one of my m8s does it regualy
look theres still plenty of time and niners69sgi is right alot of girls around this age are quite insecure
these girls all sound slutty
look past the short skirt and low cut tops before you date them
just coz a girl doesnt come on to you doesn't mean she isn't nice
try looking for quieter girl who isnt fresh out of a long term relationship
and still upset shes been dumpt or is desperate to get back at the other guy

"rock on"
[  Edited by Punkycarrot at   ]
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
a lot of the time it indeed is because of someones looks... but then you later in a realationship find out that their personality matches their good looks or they are only eye candy...I've had that happen plenty of tiems up until the relationship i am in now.. thankfully

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If your going to date a girl for looks your going to just have to accept the consequences that come with it. I'm not saying it's wrong it's just you have to understand these girls are high maintenance. If you want a relationship sometimes you have to sacrifice the looks a bit. But, relationships can turn rotten too you know. Girls sometimes get really attatched and start demanding attention. My advice is to be patient for a right one to come along and to not get involved in a relationship just for the sake of a relationship. There's nothing wrong with being single.

cheers

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that spiderz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
all i no
is dat guys r scary
u neva now wot they think
or wat theyre sayin 2 there m8s
and if their sincire
i reckon we shud all b chaste and liv under a rock

(joke)

"There is a thin line between bravery and stupidity"
 53yrs • M •
daxsexx is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ALL A WOMAN NEED FROM A MAN IS LOVE,RESPECT AND SECURITY.BUT THAT LADY MUST RESPECT HERSELF FIRST,
IF NOT SHE WON'T GET THE RESPECT SHE DESERVED.I'M FROM THE ISLANDS SO DON'T GET MAD LADIES,

"be the best"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What do ladies want?

1. Attention (just like any other human)

2. Answers may vary.

Every lady is different. The top needs would include respect, admiration, affection, companionship, understanding, honesty, unconditional love, and a fun time.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Atlantis5 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
u remind me of my friend aaron lol he was such a nice guy all the way through school and yet he couldn't get a girlfriend and he always blamed it on his looks and i pretty much said this to him one day because i couldn't think of ne other way to put it
most girls (in high school that is ) are insecure and shallow none the less(horrible to say about a fellow female i know) they don't realize that ur a great guy and would be a perfect man to date you just have to give them time to get to know you an get them to realize that ur wonderful ...don't let them use u if you have a fealing she's goin for u to make a guy jelous then don't date her and it'll all turn out for the better and i promised (n eh knows i never break a promise) any ways when aaron graduated he finally got the girl he had a crush on the hole time and when i went to school to pick up my year book she was totally braggin that he was her guy and i'm happy for him so i'm not sayin find a girl you really like and be obssessed with her forever but find a girl you like and be her friend hang out and don't let her use u to make some one jelous give her a shoulder to cry on when she's upset talk to her don't just say yeah n for god sake get a girl that u can carry a conversation with i know so many ppl who just go out with another person because they're attractive and they don't have any thing in common so they can't actually talk to each other and i promise you'll find the girl of your dreams or one close you just never know where you'll find her

Jezus. Someone administer Cardio Period Resuscitation!

"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives you the test first, and the lesson afterwards."
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
different girls want different things.....we all want someone who wont cheat on us and loves us the way we are, but other than that it varies........ good luck

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I would like to reiterate rancidkitty's statements, with special emphasis on each of the two items in turn.
quote:
wont cheat on us

I believe that needs no explanation
quote:
loves us the way we are

...perhaps the harder of the two to really grasp - make sure you actually know who she is (i.e. her dreams and desires).
Prompting her to talk about herself (not her ex-boyfriend) and listening and thinking about what she says will probably help.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
freud said he did not know what women want. i do. they want alot of people to talk to and all the attention that comes with it. case closed.

"dont got one"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thank goodness that was said:

freud said he did not know what women want. i do. they want alot of people to talk to and all the attention that comes with it. case closed.

But there is one small ingredient that was left out. CONVIENCE they want you to constantly do what they want you to do and then fulfill your dreams as best as possible; as long as it doesn't interfer with what she has going on for you. It dosn't matter if it is a booty call or wife you better be able to jump on her train when the whistle blow or it's leaving without you.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
in that case i agree with the guy who said u just pick the high maintenace ones. find a girl who is willing to compromise (there arent many, but they do exist) one who will let you do your own thing, as long as it doesnt mean putting them on a backburner.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
they want you to constantly do what they want you to do

I don't know about that. Women are attracted to teasing and mind games. They may not like it but they'll find you more attractive. Simple games of hard to get, jealousy(this one I think can be most powerful), and even playing bored can greatly influence your chances of success.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy