Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What kind of guys do chicks like? - Page 4

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Forbidden Psalm is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i gues it's not that complicated to date women or to know what exactly women need it's starts from the first eye contact u could figure out if she is interested or not if she is just don't try to be someone u really aren't and ur trying hard to be someone more mannered and these stuff well don't just be urself women like outgoing men and just sharing time and having fun together and when it comes for serious talk JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"" I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED""
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Punkycarrot is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
respect is an important part coz if you dont have respect then you dont have any thing

just be your self coz girls do care about what guys are really like

and also let a girl give you their opinoin if you actually listen to them
no just stare at their tits thinking corrr

you might actually get some where

"rock on"
 38yrs • M •
huyties is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Plain and simple...there are a million girls out there. Each with their own preference and needs. Be yourself and if she likes it, cool, if not...move on. Too many girls to worry about one!

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that renae02 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
My opinion I like a guy either with blonde or black hair.. A bad Boy..

"forget the game before somone takes u out of the frame and puts ur name to frame u can't run a race the pace is to fast u just won't last.. Linkin Park points of aurthority"
 34yrs • F •
Vicks is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Everygirl is different.

So every girl wants something different.

"'You know you love me'"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that earthenwings is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I like (and have ^_^) tall males with black/brown hair and green eyes. But to me, the appearance plays a minor role in attraction. It's the mind and heart that are vital to me.

""...Not every fight is worth fighting." Hold me to it."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Girls in general are all the same. It's the little things they do that makes them think their different. That's why women are impossible to figure out. Too many little things. It doesn't or shouldn't take a man long to figure out the major things. Women like mystery. Why? It works the same as a puzzle to them. Once you start you can't stop. Women like men that they feel are too good for them. Why? Simply because it makes them feel special. Women like rich and powerful men. Why? It makes them feel rich and powerful also. Number one though is confidence. Flat out hands down confidence is something that 90% of women look for. That's because all women are insecure (excluding the 10%) and confidence is a quality that they ever so wish they had.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ill agree with the confidence thing, most girls just find you annoying if you get nervous around them.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 35yrs • F •
papolska is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I like tough rough assholes. IDK why, its just such a turn on to me! EEEEEEEEEK! 1/2 asshole 1/2 sweetheart and hes my man. I dont like overdramatic emo boys.

"little things affect little minds"
 35yrs • F •
tag is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
well first of all, you can never be something your not. but lets face it, those who are not as gifted in the looks department must more than make up for it. and im really not trying to sounds snooty or mean or anything else. regardless, i personally go for the dirty blondes and am not into the whole 'tall dark and handsome' thing. I go for built and athletic but not those huge muscles and 6 pack guys feel like they need to have, toned is better than excessive. Im active and love to laugh (as im sure every girl does) so i look for guys that keep me on my toes and guessing, someone adventurous who i can go out and DO something with, not just sit at the movies. If i had to pick one trait, it would be humor, a guy that can make me laugh is a guy for me

What kind of guys do chicks like? - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy