To sit alone with my conscience will be judgment enough for me. - Rev. Charles William Stubbs
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What kind of guys do chicks like?

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JimmyK is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was just wondering. What kind of guys do you chicks look for? Short guys? Tall guys? Black Hair? Blonde? What kind of guys do you like?

Im just asking so i can get a better understanding of the other sex.

35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, it's deffinatly different for every girl. For the most part i think it's sahe to say that most girls want a guy that listens. Someone she can tottaly be her self around and not be self-contiouse about who she is.

I personally, go for the fun out going guys. someone that makes me laugh, but knows when to be seriouse. I'm super short, (about 4'10" so fining a guy taller than me is never a problem, but I do like really tall guys. They dont have to be a jock or anything, but it's nice if he is somewhat interested in sports, and would rather go out and do something than sit on his ass and watch TV.

I dont know If that helped at all, but it will be different for everyone.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dj BrEaK AwAy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well i know im not a girl but you just explained me i am 6'7 and an star of the basket ball team foot ball team and the wrestling team but i don't want to brag but i dont know myself yet

"live long live free"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
from my experience, it seems to be all about comfortability. if you can make a girl feel comfortable and you feel comfortable as well... things work out well.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You got it Wiley.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just be careful to not become her 'best friend in love'

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lynnz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its all about personality. Lets cover the basics shall we : being funny, giving compliments on the way we look, what we r wearing, etc., being spontanoeus, being (or for those who arent) seeming 2 b smart by using philosophical quotes and being quick witted....it adds a little intrigue, making us feel comfortable b asking us girls what we like to do for fun, blah blah blah, usually talking about ourself makes us feel more comfortable, and taking the time and thought 2 buy us something or something along those lines. That should do it

Now looks wise, id say someone who's around 5'11, short/long dark brown hair, either way works, with a good build but not 2 muscular

"Keep your mind open so your thoughts are free to explore"
[  Edited by Lynnz at   ]
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that WanderingNobody is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well, personality is very important, but what you notice first is how they look like. What I prefer is a guy who I can stilettos with, and who has a athletic build, or just lean. Not to sound shallow, but thats what stands out to me. Oh, and they can't be cocky, like they know they look good. Someone who can make me laugh but can be serious too.

"Crap. I lost my watch, now I'm lost in time."
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lynnz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Also, someone with Decius's intellect is definitely a turn on

"Keep your mind open so your thoughts are free to explore"
[  Edited by Lynnz at   ]
 35yrs • M •
Ok so im intelluctually ok(i like philosophy), and i work out alot at gold's gym. But the only problem is my cockyness, maybe i should change that.

Thanks for the help, i didnt know that chicks didnt like guys who r cocky.

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well i dunno about all girls but i like a guy who isn't afraid to be himself even if he is just a total ass tryin to get in my pants

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 35yrs • M •
Also i have a problem with another thing.

I like this chick in my class, and i think she likes me too. But the problem is, when i cant ask her out. Becuz i dont know, i guess i get nervous or something. Is there a way i can ask her out with out me getting nervous?

37yrs • F •
think of her this way ur walkin up to a friend u've known forever n askin her if she wants to go out for pizza like u would ne other friend don't think of her as way to pretty to be seen with you or out of ur league think of her as someone u've known since u were in diapers thats always helped me

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
when you are in the process of asking, try to think of it as not being anything significant. dont think about "going out" ... think of it as "just a movie" or "just a meal" ....something very simple that you do all the time. you have to sort of trick your brain for a few minutes, until that fear fades away.

and yea, think of her as somebody you know well already.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • F •
yeah what we said sorry i'm in a really goofy mood ....can't tell u why but i'm guessin u could probably guess why me whose normally in a ok mood would be in a great mood n will some one tell me how to put a picture with my name pretty pleaseeeeeeeeee with cool whip n strawberrys n ne thing yummy on top

1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy