"the worst part about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth" - unknown
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Drugs

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tangentboy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Drugs
I've never done drugs in my life before, and only been properly drunk once.

Just today I wondered what they are all like.

I'm not going to ever do them, as I think there's more to life than drugs, but I wanted to know from what peoples experiences have been what the drug does, how you feel, what you experience, and probably most importantly, whats the after effects?

Information about any drug would be great, but mainly I was wondering about : Cannabis (Marijuana), LSD, Magic Mushrooms, Meth-Amphetamine, Cocaine and Heroin.

Cheers.

"Ég gaf ykkur von varð að vonbrigðum.... Petta er ágætis byrjun"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've just done canabis, can be fun, gives you the giggles. Also makes you hungry, and makes you amazed at simple things, or things you can do.

Hmm much more peaceful then getting pissed (which can also be fun)

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well, i can personally say that what teen says about weed is true but only at first and as long as you don't do it too much too often, then the issue of tolerance comes into play.

LSD and shrooms are very similar but different. Both can have very fun effects as well as at any point they can become very frightening, I haven't had a bad trip but felt it almost happen when I shroomed, LSD gives you great amounts of energy and especially if you are a curious person it enhances curiosity and amazement in most things. Sensation as a physical sense is hightened and often warped, making all sensory input seem foreign and new, as well as often exhilarating, water on your body, gum in your mouth and food, music, light schemes and light shows are highly enhanced and add to the experience. Visual information especially invovling moving light, candles fires tv flickering strobe lights and just the impressions of objects that are left in you eyes after staring at something can droop and drag, people claim to see some pretty specific stuff, but the weirdest thing I saw was while trying to eat a bowl of generic lucky charms, a cat was watching me and I swear I saw a huge and cartoon like grin appear on its face, I burst out in laughter and walked away slightly frightened. It can cause euphoric feelings and great intellectual stimulation, I think shrooms, probably depending on potency, may offer less visuals but a lot of the same physical, like a tingling of the body and a distortion of the senses. I can't remember for sure if there was a big after effect from the shrooms, but the LSD was consistent, i did shrooms once ans LSD a few times, 3-5. Apparently it helps to drink orange juice to help the after effects but what happens, is that you start feeling kinda groggy and hung over, you may twitch, you still may have racing thoughts that you now feel that if they don't stop you may go crazy, you feel exhausted and just want to sleep but can't, not for a little while longer, you can easily feel and fear your mortality at this point. I slept for almost a week straight after the first time, it was that draining. the other times may not have been as potent or it really helped to replenish vitamins like with the orange juice, cause it wasn't nearly as long of recovery. Over all I enjoyed them though, very fun, but with ups and downs. LSD also tends to last through a whole night and into the next morning depending on when you take it.

I've done half a line of coke once, but all I can tell you really is that I was highly energized and thinking like crazy, and me and my group of friends spent over an hour in a convenience store reading the labels on every type of food in there, searching for what was the cheapest and most healthy food there, ya know what we left with, a can of alpo dog food, didn't taste too good though. It only lasted about 2 hours max. But I only had the half of a line too.

I've had people sprinkle some crystal meth on pot I've smoked but it didn't have too much effect, maybe a little more energy.

Uppers leave you drained, downers can leave you drained in a different way.

I haven't done heroin but lived in a household that abused it, all I can say there is that I've heard of great euphoria, but all I've really seen is people falling asleep, and a baby born addicted to it. Not pretty, resperators and visits from social services.

Tolerance becomes an issue for most drugs and leads to abuse by the need to intake more for the same effect.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 38yrs • M •
Cheers, this is exactley the kinda stuff i'm looking for.

I haven't been able to find any decent resources about them on the web, so this kinda info is very much appreciated.

Does anyone know about a drug called PCP and what that does ?

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I can't say from experience or in too technical of terms, but what I have heard was far too interesting to forget, I'm not sure what you have heard but, the interesting stuff comes in the form of near superhuman feats of strength and resilience, usually under very bad and violent terms though. People on rampages (i don't know if that part was said to be cause or effect as to perhaps life issues that got them on the drug or what) but rampages that end with groups of men unable to restrain the person, as well as shooting them multiple times and have them keep coming, but offhand other than gorey gossip I know little anymore, I forget any other technical specifics I have come across.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 38yrs • M •
Jesus, sounds crazy.

Any more detailed info would be very well recieved.

Thanks,

TB

50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Most of my experience has been with pot and hash, LSD and shrooms, in that order. I quit doing pot because it was becoming too habitual and sucking the life out of me. Not that it can't be a positive experience but was no longer useful to me. LSD and shrooms are similar to one another (hallucinigens) but LSD is way more intense. With any hallucinigen (LSD in particular) it's essential in my opinion to do it in a safe and comfortable environment with people that you trust and have had experience with the drug. Otherwise it can get ugly. Many people use LSD to open their minds and remind themselves that there is more going on than we realize and that we are all one. It is a very spiritual and ritualistic experience for many people.

Timothy Leary might be of interest to you.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ITISASISEEIT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think drugs are wonderful fun especially if you share your experiences with other people. I have only tried minor drugs such as pot, alcohol, and cocaine. Alcohol just gives you confidence and self-belief, cocaine also does this but does not impair judgement and balance. For me the herbs (pot) is the best, for now, it increases all emotions and I've found it makes people more sensitive and creative. Sometimes it actually clears my head and makes me think straight. It also gives me a warm feeling and makes me introspective. Drug taking with others is fun because everyone shares the same buzz and experience. The best thing about Pot is that there is no hang over effect. So you don't feel any worse after the buzz has worn off. That's why I choose pot and not other drugs like LSD and Heroin. LSD sounds like the most fun but the effect it has on the psyche is too detrimental and can leave long lasting effects that may hinder performance in later life. The addictive drugs, such as heroin, I would never try because once is never enough for me.

"Great visions often start with small dreams"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Heroin messes u up man... Being a chemical drug, it ruins u up frm the inside, and once u take it, u can't stop

I ve only smoked marujuwana, cuz the drugs dat give u trips like lsd r expensive like hell! But oe must be careful not to overdo it. I only do a session once a month or sumtin. Now, with my freind, he does it bout 2 or 3 times a
day, He'z become really skinny now, apart frm other effetcs. Whenever u do marujuwana, be sure to eat lots after that, otherwise ur body will start to consume its own fat

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ITISASISEEIT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Marijuana makes your body consume its own fat. News to me. I guess it might help some fat peeps out there, another herbal remedy. I know its been legalised in Canada for some patients. Maybe some concoctions can be made. Maybe some are being made. I think I could make some money in that game.

"Great visions often start with small dreams"
 36yrs • M •
MikeMeezy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
O WHATS CRACKIN! well im CURRENTLY, mostly always fucked up on methamfedamine, i dunno even how to spell the god damn drug, but.... i dont give a fuck either. but yeh thats mostly what meth does to you in the long run, makes u not give a fuck, about, by god anything. alrite so let me explain, well if you want to know mroe about whats its liek on meth i think atleast eveyrone of my posts ive been on it, and i tlak about it alot, b/c its mostly, my life =(. but yeh, who ever said they put meth on top of weed, lol it dosent work like that, thats acctuly worse for you than acctuly smoking emth the right way, b/c ur smoking the krystal form, how you smoke meth, is you susaly get a meth pipe, or tinfoil, wich i fuckin hate, b/c its mostly common sicne not to fuckin put a lighter up to tinfoil and try to smoke soemthign on top of it, but i also.... dont give a fuck lol. but yeh you drop the sweet sweet meth krystals in your buitiful pipe (ususaly i get mine 4.99 at this shitty little chinese store and they always tell me to huryr up but HEY! i dotn give a fuck!) and then yu light the krystals and twist the pipe and melt it into liquid form (this process is claled "cracking it back" and then once in liquid form, you blow in the pipe let the liquid dry, and THEN, you hit the smoke that comes off the liquid, the faster you spin the pipe the mroe smoekw ill come out,= the higher you will get. but yeh when i first started it was a great drug, just amde me trip out hardcore, if you get pussy alot, its great with sex, and its kinda liek weed in a way when you smoek weed and listen to music, you can hear liek every singel individual beat and shit, its liek that but more intense adn its juts fucking CRAZY MAIN! and yeh it givesw u a fuckign LOT A GOD DAMN LOT, of energy, dpending how much you do it you wont sleep, the longest ive gone without sleeping is 7 days, it also makes you haev NO appitite WHATSO ever, so mstly your killing yourself with no sleep or food for days (that is if you keep smoking it, once u stop smokign it about 24 hours later, youll starts eating again and go back to sleep) and once you get to the point of adiction and you FIEND for this shit, once you get high, you get rly rly high, b/c uve been like WAIITNG FOR IT ALL GOD DAMN DAY AND SHIT, and i call um meth monsters, and its just were liek your to the point of no sleep or food, you seriosuly going just InSaNe. and randomly like a fuckin guy or somethign will pop out RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, and scare the livign shit out of you, but for soem reason i love um, in one of my other poosts i tlaked baout me trippin out and thinkign someoen was trying to jack my car and shit, and you hear lots of noises, liek scary fuckign noises. i was at my homies the other night, and all night i swear to god for 8 hours, his door kept getting knocked on REALLY REALLY quietly, but all 3 of us heard it, and we kept openign it and shit, its just some TRIPPY GOD DAMN SHIT! but the come down off of meth is almost to the point of suicidal, i havent stopped smokign it since the first tiem i started, so mostly i was addicted from day 1, and yeh its a great drug, but i STRONGLY recomend, to never try it in your INTIRE GOD DAMN LIFE! fuckin now i need some god damn BEER!

"think about the way you think, then think about the way ur thinking about your own thinking....."
 36yrs • M •
PawnPuppeteer is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
leftwood, great first posting.

"Play life like Chess"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dj BrEaK AwAy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ill say this dont touch LSD Opium Mushrooms Crack Acid X or Groth hormones they fuck you up i got a friend who did LSD ACID X AND MUSHROOMS HE IS IN A HOSPITAL FOR THE REST OF HIS DAMN LIFE WHICH MAY ONLY BE 1 MORE WEEK THEN

"live long live free"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lynnz is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i personally only smoke weed....Now weed is the less dangerous drug out of all the ones u listed and isnt addictive unlike Heroin, Cocaine, and Meth. Itll give u the munchies and will tickle ur brain cells but not damage them. You'll suddenly feel relaxed and come over with a case of the giggles.

www.drugsplaza.com will give u all the info u need on all the other drugs u named and will give u an in depth look into peoples own experiences and effects of the drugs

Hope this was helpful, Happy Searchin'

"Keep your mind open so your thoughts are free to explore"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dj BrEaK AwAy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ill say this dont touch LSD Opium Mushrooms Crack Acid X or Groth hormones they fuck you up i got a friend who did LSD ACID X AND MUSHROOMS HE IS IN A HOSPITAL FOR THE REST OF HIS DAMN LIFE WHICH MAY ONLY BE 1 MORE WEEK THEN . oh also dont touch heroin either and escpeically meth it can fuck you ove bad it you think of doing then dont trust me

"live long live free"
Drugs
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy