But yet I am firmly persuaded that a great deal of consciousness, every sort of consciousness, in fact, is a disease. - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Drugs - Page 2

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i've done coke,heroin,acid,extacy,pot,alcohol,meth,dust,pills,pretty much anything you can think of except crack,this isnt bragging,just facts. i became very addicted to heroin,in the begining it feels great,your problems seem to melt away,it's better than sex...and then new problems arise...i began selling all my stuff,loosing weight,loosing jobs,friends,my family's trust,i had to do more and more just to get the feeling i wanted,i have friends who over dosed,gone to jail,or rehab several times...i was lucky....i didnt die...i girl i knew recently did...she was only 19

pot doesnt really hurt you physicaly...but it does slow you down,you become more lethargic,lazy...your motavation and memory tend to slip away,and it can get expensive

acid can be wonderful,or horrible....depending where your head is at....you see and feel things that are breath taking,colors,motion,lights,pleasureable sensations.....or....you see horrible things that can send you into a panic,you become disillusioned and scared,you sometimes dont know your own strenght and can hurt other people,you can do things that you dont even relise your doing.....so,doing acid is taking a big chance

coke...to me...just plain sucked,fast heart beat,bad high,confusion....not fun at all

anyway you look at it there are risks involved in any drug you do...i would recomend not taking the chances

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that ekimup is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
heres an interesting site.

for info..

www.erowid.com

"In this world, we are never lacking. Only losing what we have in hope of gaining what we dont."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ssenfieri is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't really do drugs much. Marijuana every once in awhile. It can be pretty fun. My friend and I actually went gnome hunting once. That was wacky. We ended up getting lost somewhere. Good times. You've just got to know when to stop so you don't lose your sense of reality I guess.

"Silly, far too silly."
 34yrs • M •
snowboard_adict is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
90% of my year group do drugs and get pissed vertually every weekend (they are only 15) i have the same problem. I drink socialy not to get pissed and have only been drunk twise i dont smoke and i am proud of it. whats the point in f**king up your life

"live for nobody die for nobody"
 36yrs • F •
crazygrl3h is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i have tried a handful of drugs, but nothing too extreme...here is my opinions and experiences from each:

marijuana: my favorite drug because it's cheap and can get you in the least amount of trouble. very chill feeling, a bit of the munchies and makes you very tired...at least it does for me. it's fun to just hang out watching cartoons and smoke, without anywhere to go. just makes you very lazy...in a good way.

huffing fragrances: very fun, but a great way to kill your brain cells. gives u a lightheaded, out of body experience for all of two minutes. unlike any high i've ever experienced, but not really worth it for a a short stint. limbs feel heavy and can't stand up straight, everything is weird looking.

cocaine: gross. if snorted or smoked with tobacco or weed, gives a nasty tasting drip in back of throat. very talkative for a couple of hours, numb teeth, nose, face etc. depending on quantitiy used. grinding teeth may occur. i am odd and get very tired after an hour or so...but most people are up for hours. not worth it, expensive. i noticed anger and stress while on cocaine, very easy to fly off the bat. i wasn't happy with my actions while on it.

mushrooms: i've yet to have a "hallucinogenic" trip in which i saw things that weren't there. things just seem to move differently, colors look cooler and shapes more interesting. you look pretty ugly in a mirror, so don't waste your time. trip is usually 4-5 hours or longer depending on strength and quantity again. hard come-down, very tired and withdrawn. very giggly while on the trip, do random shit like play with kid's toys and draw or paint.

ecstasy: my favorite drug by far. cheaper than cocaine and shrooms, and gives an amazing feeling all over. tingling to touch, generally easily aroused. may cause severe mood swings, especially mixed with alcohol. ive gone from crying hysterically to laughing my ass off within minutes. trip is about 2-3 hours or more, constant moving and energy. come-down isn't that bad. great if you're with a group of close friends or a partner to just be silly and have fun. also great for clubs. drink lot's of water.

alcohol: it sucks if you mix it with pot. makes me puke. other stuff, it's not that bad...usually doesn't have much effect. drink it by itself.

vicatin and other prescription painkillers: not very useful to me alone, but awesome feeling mixed with alcohol...almost the effects of ecstasy...good drunk feeling kinda like the first time u ever drank. definately fun. nothing worse than a regular hangover. just dont take too many.

there's my list. hope it was usefull

"\"I don\'t mind the sun sometimes, the given days it shows. And i can taste you on my lips, and smell you on my clothes. Cinnamon and sugary, and softly spoken lies...you never know just how you look through someone else\'s eyes\""
 32yrs • M •
Huddy_91 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Go to www.erowid.com it has really great and true info about drugs, writtein by people who have actually experienced them.

But drugs are bad, they've gotten me in some deep shit before, I'd say stick with weed. I did pills, then moved up to cocaine, then eventually I was smoking crack. It's not a good thing, especially if you have an addictive personality.

But as I said, weed is fine. I still smoke it. Definitely calms me down. I love it.

32yrs • M •
stevothegreat is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
how much ketamine should i do my first time

28yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheHollowMen275 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't drink and I do weed on very special occasions. I have tried Ecstasy and Shrooms and cigarettes. Basically, marijuana is the only one i would ever consider doing long term. I have a lot of friends who have done everything (including PCP) who say that marijuana is the only one they had nothing bad to say about. However, research recently unearthed points towards possible links to Schizophrenia caused by excessive marijuana usage.
With regards to ecstasy, if you are going to try it, drink water, but not too much. Dehydration can lead to death by ecstasy but so can hyper-hydration. Shrooms are great. I have them in Tea. they just make u feel a bit trippy. . Don't do acid. don't do heroine. the good is outweighed by the bad. Hope i've helped.

"All the world's a stage. And all the men and women are merely players."
Drugs - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy