Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What is Kerry trying to hide this time?

User Thread
 66yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SteveFromTexas is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Unlike McCain, Bush, and Gore,,,,

Senator John F. Kerry has adamantly refused to authorize the release of his military records. Most think it's because of his phony battle medals.

I think the real reason is below.

He was not granted an Honorable Discharge until March 2001, almost 30 years after his ostensible service term had ended!

This is very much out of the ordinary, and highly suspect.

There are 5 classes of Discharge:
Honorable,
General,
Other Than Honorable,
Bad Conduct, and
Dishonorable.

My guess is that he was Discharged in the '70s, but not Honorably. He appealed this sometime while Clinton was doing trouser-tricks in the Oval Office. Political pressure was applied, and the Honorable Discharge was then granted.

His file is probably rife with reports of this, submissions and
hearings on the appeal, reports of his "giving aid and comfort" to the enemy, along with protests that were filed with respect to his alleged valor under fire.

This will blow up in his face before October 15th. How anyone can be so blind to trust this master of the flip-flop is beyond belief. Guess there's dumb arses everywhere.

Steve - getting ready for a great weekend.

"Any day above ground is a good day"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I dont understand this sort of crap. Numero uno, we should be focusing on issues.

Numero dos, Bush has never even fought a war, daddy's boy managed to skip serious service by the national guard and didnt even serve THAT properly.

There's no comparison, and its irrelevant anyway.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 66yrs • M •
You're right about that dummy, no comparision at all.

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry signed a 6 year enlistment contract with
the Navy (plus a 6-month extension during wartime).

On 18 Feb. 1966 John Kerry also signed an Officer Candidate contract
for 6 years -- 5 years of ACTIVE duty & ACTIVE Naval Reserves, and 1
year of inactive standby reserves (See items #4 & $5).

Because John Kerry was discharged from TOTAL ACTIVE DUTY of only 3
years and 18 days on 3 Jan. 1970, he was then required to attend 48
drills per year, and not more than 17 days active duty for training.
Kerry was also subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
Additionally, Kerry, as a commissioned officer, was prohibited from
making adverse statements against his chain of command or statements
against his country, especially during time of war. It is also
interesting to note that Kerry did not obtain an honorable discharge
until Mar. 12, 2001 even though his service obligation should have
ended July 1, 1972.

Lt. John Kerry's letter of 21 Nov 1969 asking for an early release
from active US Navy duty falsely states "My current regular period of
obligated service would be completed in December of this year."

On Jan 3, 1970 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to the Naval Reserve
Manpower Center in Bainridge, Maryland.

Where are Kerry's Performance Records for 2 years of obligated Ready
Reserve, the 48 drills per year required and his 17 days of active
duty per year training while Kerry was in the Ready Reserves? Have
these records been released?

Has anyone ever talked to Kerry's Commanding Officer at the Naval
Reserve Center where Kerry drilled?

On 1 July 1972 Lt. John Kerry was transferred to Standby Reserve -
Inactive. On 16 February 1978 Lt. John Kerry was discharged from US
Naval Reserve.

Below are some of the crimes Lt. Kerry USNR committed as a Ready
Reservist, while he was acting as a leader of Vietnam Veterans Against the War:

1. Lt. Kerry attended many rallies where the Vietcong flag was
displayed while our flag was desecrated, defiled, and mocked, thereby
giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

2. Lt. Kerry was involved in a meeting that voted on assassinating
members of the US Senate.

3. Lt. Kerry lied under oath against fellow soldiers before the US
Senate about crimes committed in Vietnam.

4. Lt. Kerry professed to being a war criminal on national
television, and condemned the military and the USA.

5. Lt. Kerry met with NVA and Vietcong communist leaders in Paris,
in direct violation of the UCMJ and the U.S. Constitution.

Lt. Kerry by his own words & actions violated the UCMJ and the U.S.
Code while serving as a Navy officer. Lt. Kerry stands in violation
of Article 3, Section 3 of the U.S. Constitution. Lt. Kerry's 1970
meeting with NVA Communists in Paris is in direct violation of the
UCMJ's Article 104 part 904, and U.S. Code 18 U.S.C. 953. That
meeting, and Kerry's subsequent support of the communists while
leading mass protests against our military in the year that followed,
also place him in direct violation of our Constitution's Article 3,
Section 3, which defines treason as "giving aid and comfort" to the
enemy in time of warfare.

The Constitution's Fourteenth Amendment, Section 3, states, "No person
shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of
President and Vice-President ...having previously taken an oath to
support the Constitution of the United States, [who has] engaged in
insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to
the enemies thereof."

Steve

66yrs • M •
And while we're at it, Lets recap point #2

John Forbes Kerry states that he personally knew of many war crimes committed by Americans in Vietnam. Although a Navy officer, he refused to report any of these many atrocities.
John Forbes Kerry, recognized as an officer by the US senate, is at a meeting of an organization of which he is a leader, where consideration is given to murdering some of the same senators that voted him his commission a few years earlier. Does Kerry, who still had a Navy commission at that time, report any of these plans to the FBI? Not a chance.

John Forbes Kerry claims no, not a chance I was at this meeting until confronted with the FBI surveillance evidence. Then backs off his not a chance stance.

John Forbes Kerry can remember vivid details about some stray mute named "VC" this was his units pet in Vietnam. But after recanting on his attendance of this meeting he can't remember anything at all about a three day meeting of the group that he was one of the leaders discussed killing US senators!!

What a guy!!

Steve - out!

39yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that Danipog is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I agree with DumbTeen. First of all, the Vietnam War should not be an issue here. Second, you can't say Bush is more qualified simply because he skipped out on military duty that didn't actually matter. Even if Kerry skipped out on some duty, he was actually in Vietnam, in harm's way at some point. Kerry then came home and stood up for his beliefs.

And I just want you to know, Steve, every time I see an American flag, I envision it bursting into flames.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There are people talking about Bush's military record. Why is this any different? Because it's directed at Kerry and you don't like it? Yeah, probably.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 66yrs • M •
Well DumbTeen, (good name for ya) and Danipog, that's your right to agree or disagree. That's what makes this country so great however your comments are slighty flawed.

You both say the past history, or the vietnam war shouldn't be an issue and you know, I agree with you 100%. Hell Bush use to drink and he admits it, that's what I like about him. He admits he's not perfect but back to the core of this thread.

Vietnam shouldn't be an issue but your idol kerry has based his whole election campaign on that very issue! Perhaps you two should do your homework a little better before going at it with us old farts.

Do your research and look at what that loser kerry is doing. His three so-called purple hearts, his couragous acts, what a bunch of hogwash.

He opened the can of worms on this issue, not Bush and now he's crawfishin' so fast you can't see him.

Wake-up guys, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it must...well you get my drift.

Steve - off for the next 4 days.

72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Gee, Steve I must be in error all these years? I was was offered the chance to enter OCS, but declined because as an enlisted you served your time and were released from duty. As an officer you have an open ended agrreement,
they can recall you at anytime!
So your enlistment contract is superceded
(null & void) by becoming an officer?
quote:
Steve - off for the next 4 days.

Oh, Steve don't be embarassed if your time reference is more extensive, I know I said I would have to spend the next couple of years in the gutter to get back my self-respect after Nam. But it took longer than what I figured too.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Vietnam shouldn't be an issue but your idol kerry has based his whole election campaign on that very issue!"
Oh I don't think Kerry is any good at all. I think a sock-puppet looks good next to Bush. The guy used the PATRIOT act to curtail our civil liberties and used 9/11 as an excuse (quite similar to Hitler's Reichstag Fire law), he has overstretched American resources, he has despite world sympathy after 9/11 made America hated or disliked by everynation on the planet (except Israel), he has entered a war which his father did not enter because there was no exit-strategy, he is masquerading Iraq as being part of the war on terror, he has failed to get French, Germans, Egyptians and Saudis fighting in Iraq (unlike his father), he is also clearly a homophobe and has no respect for the seperation of church and state (clearly seen by his stances on abortion, condoms and abstinence).

We could also delve into corruption theories involving Hallibuton or the various companies Bush has driven into the ground.

Anyway as I said, I don't particularily like Kerry, but God is he sexy next to Bush.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
steve you speak like the people you argue against, supporting and equally bad if not worse candidate, bush did more than drink, he did coke too, his kids are typical reckless youth, and the fucker started a war, not talking about retaliation on taliban. America should be a country that ends wars not starts them

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Your in canada right Decius? How much talk about this goes on in your neighborhood?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Pretty even, I think bush is stll slightly ahead, but thursday debate saved Kerry's race.

The problem with the public lies is people can't get straight answers and we live in a society that is so accepting and dependant on lying, a society where its common knowledge that it is especially a practice of politicians and lawyers.

66yrs • M •
You guys crack me up...lol
First you say that W started a war by lying. Psssst, wasn't it your role model that said the words, "I did not have sex with that woman". I could be wrong but somehow that rings a bell...

Second of all, the election wasn't stolen. Just becuase the libs in Florida are too stupid to count isn't Bush's fault, he won fair and square. Oh while were on that note here's a news flash. Apprently the libs have such little faith in Kerry that they're already spinning a story that the new electronic voting machines are rigged in the Republicans favor.

Imagine that, they haven't even lost yet but they're already making up excuses for doing so...LMAO!!!!

Lastly boys and girls nibble on this a bit....I'm not a republican.

Steve From Texas, had a great weekend, did you?

46yrs • M
All politicians lie, they are human too.

Do you guys actually feel secure in what you think you know about these candidates? Where do you really get your info? Do you really trust your sources either?

46yrs • M
Steve, take comfort though, a bantering idiot is still of higher regard than the lowly town idiot.

1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy