Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. - Thomas Edison
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What is Kerry trying to hide this time? - Page 2

User Thread
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 63yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that nugamer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Object Under Bush Jacket Identified: 'It's a Spine'

(2004-10-11) -- A forensic scientist studying photographic evidence has identified an object which caused a bump on the back of a suit jacket worn by President George Bush during his first debate with John Forbes Kerry.

"It's a spine," said the unnamed scientist. "The president's backbone, in a sense, was showing during his debate with Mr. Kerry."

Similar images of Mr. Kerry showed "no comparable spinal features."

When asked about the new evidence, Mr. Kerry said, "I had a spine when I defended this country as a young man, and I will have one again when I defend her as president of the United States."

"Life, Liberty, & Property Rights."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
This ones for Steve and Pat, and any other Bushy people, with a big argument against Kerry being flip flop, which he acknowledge and explained, it wasn't tough politics that changed his posistion but the change in claims of evidence. Every one was jumpy after 9/11 Bush pointed us to Saddam, no one else, they had reports of all kinds of bad people he picked Saddam, we had most recently been involved with him and its suits many of his personal agendas, coincidently or not.

The Point I was making was that Kerry changed his posistion, both Bush and Cheney on their recent debates were quoted on saying either contradictory or just stupid shit (perhaps that just sounds bad), and they flat out denied it. This isn't the first time I've seen them do this, but surprisingly its not much of an issue to anyone, it baffels me.

Everyones posistion (actions: remember its not what they say but they do) should be open to changes according to new information.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
Everyones posistion (actions: remember its not what they say but they do) changes according to new information.
We hsould be careful about making these absolute statements just because it would seem to be the most logical and normal response, doesn't mean that it should be seen as an absolute value accepted by everyone?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What shouldn't, if you don't adjust to new informations you make actions based on false or outdated information, often making your actions wrong. (here I went back and addeda word)

Ya, not everyone does it like they should, Bush

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
[  Edited by Ironwood at   ]
What is Kerry trying to hide this time? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy