Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Do you smoke? - Page 4

User Thread
 27yrs • F •
duchovney is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
It sounds totally fucking ridiculous but when I have a cigarette alone. It's just me and the cigarette and the cigarette's purpose is to serve me and make me feel good. Many would say this is the same as food but with cigarette smoke I almost feel as if it goes inside you and combines with you and then leaves. There's something wonderfully therapeutic about it, the way the smoke goes off into the air and the noise the cigarette makes. I just think it's an entirely relaxing experience to smoke and you don't get bloated.

64yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Hobbes Choice is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
When I started smoking it was to keep up with the bigger kids in the gang. This was hard to do. Smoking is nasty; it makes you cough, and splutter and burns your throat.
By the age of 12, with a good dead of effort and persistence I was hooked and it took me until I was 42 before I finally managed to give it up.
I'd even managed to stop smoking for 10 years between ages 21-31, only to start all over.
Six years ago I got throat cancer; smoking was the greatest contributory factor.
Will I ever smoke again.
Dah no.

Do you smoke? - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy