A friend is a person who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you forget the words. - sweetpea3295
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

vampires

User Thread
 2023yrs • M •
SeekerofTruth is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
vampires
[b]OK I ONLY WANT THE TRUTH I WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO FIND THESE CREATURES OF THE NIGHT. ANY INFORMATION AND OR PAST STORIES ARTE WELCOME I ONLY WANT THE TRUTH NO BULL$HIT . STRAIGHT OUT TRUTH. U LIE AND GOD WILL SMIGHT U FOR LYING. ANY INFO ON THE CREATURES IS WELCOME AGAIN . PLEASE FILL ME IN I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING

"U wanna know the secret to life then u m,ust find it for nurself its different for everyone."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Don't exist.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Aren't they in Transylvania?

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
theres a small subculture down in new orleans--keep an eye out for the techno music clubs.

"You are reading this."
 42yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that silhouettedevil is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hehe...I'm a member of a Live Action Role Playing club...The Camarilla...we act out as vampires...hehe...but its all for FUN...NO Blood Drinking...Thats BAD...very very bad...and yeah, they prolly do exist, but why would any of us know or want to tell YOU when YOU YELL AT US!!!!

"Everyone leaves. In the End. Everything Dies. In the End. It doesn't matter how hard you hold on. "Mortiis-Everyone Leaves""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
YEA IM SURE THE LAST THING A VAMPIRE (OR HUMAN FOR THAT MATTER) WOULD WANT IS TO BE YELLED AT! IT REALLY ISNT A GOOD WAY TO GET PEOPLE TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY EITHER! THATS JUST MY OPINION THOUGH! WHAT DO I KNOW RIGHT?

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 2023yrs • M •
SeekerofTruth is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Sorry everyone i didnt mean to have it in caps. I do not want everyone to think i was yelling just any information is appreciated .Also i am lookjing for geniune info i know they are out there. I know the role playing games but that isnt what im asking about . Thanks

"U wanna know the secret to life then u m,ust find it for nurself its different for everyone."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Windupnostril is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
in all seriousness, what makes you think vampires are real? what about werewolves and elves for that matter? do they fall under the same category as bigfoot and the loch ness monster? if it helps, i saw a deal on the discovery channel about real unsolved vampirish-related incidents, and some pretty spooky things in the puritan colonies in the 1600s or whatever. it was a long time ago, so i really can't remember any specifics though. why dont you go to a search engine or something?

"You are reading this."
 40yrs • M •
well, now that we seem to be "serious" about it, here are a few "serious" and legit looking sites.

http://www.sanguinarius.org/

http://sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org/

http://www.angelfire.com/nj/njarv/main.html

as a side note, i am an energy vampire and have recently begun my awakening.

2023yrs • M •
thank you wyote becuz of ur help i have realized i am a seeker. And am most likely jus beginning this long road of discovery. Now i muust find someone to help me begin my awakining.

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Domz0r is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Unfortuantly, vampires, jsut like Santa Claus dont exist!

You get some people who like to dress up and life a lie as their life and pretend to be vampires, but thats about as close as you are gonna get...

Unless of course you are talking about bats?

"I am Domz0r....roar!!!!"
 40yrs • M •
seeker took me seriously im so mean..

37yrs • M •
YoungWarrior is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Im going to have to disagree with the comment that vampires don't exist. Or werewolves. I know they exist. Ive been reading on them for ages. Almost an obsession, really. And Im going to tell you why. As for elves, well, who knows.

I happen to have had a real life scary assed experiance with I dont know whast the fuck it was. Vampire? Maybe. Werewolf? Probably.

First off: I want to make it clear I was NOT drunk, high, or having hallucinations. I've never even so much as smoked a cigarrette(sp) in my life.

Heres how it happened:

I was walking home at, like 6:00 with my buddy Jake from school, (we had football practice) and it was October. Ok. So you know thos 'harvest moons' where the moon rises and it looks orange because of the dust from the feilds? Anyway, it was one of those nights where there was a 'harvest moon. So the moon rises, its pretty dark out, and we're, like, six blocks from my place. Jake was behind me, and I turn around to say something to him, and I swear, the guy had fangs! Im not lying. His eyes went all red and shit and he had these huge fangs. He was wearing his glasses, so his eyes were real big. I'll never forget those eyes. I ran like hell to my place. Next day, Im like, Man, Im such a dope. It had to of been one of his kooky Halloween jokes! So I go "Jake, that was pretty funny last night. You scared the hell oughtta me." He looks all confused and goes "Whattya talkin about Daneil?" And Im like "Give it up. You scared me. Where'd you get the red contacts?" He just shakes his head at me and says I'd flipped. So, I go to his sister Nichole, and asked her where he got the fangs. She had no clue what I was talking about, but did tell me that Jake hadn't come home from practice last night, and they all thought he was at my place. So Im like, what the fuck? So I searched Jakes room when I went to his place. No fangs, no contacts, just a phony skeleton in the closet. (Same one he'd used to freak out Nichole last year)

So. WAS I hallucinating, or........is my friend some sort of werewolf?

"Trust no plan that works as planned"
 40yrs • M •
yea, better safe than sorry.

32yrs • M •
hiroki takmisha is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes vampires do exist. No big foot is not in the same catagory. There are 3 supernatraulalities shaman,vampires, and likes, or as you fools like to call them werewolves. Vampires can be found all over the world belive me. As i write this the air is stained with blood from the horrific war between the shamans and vampires, I am a shaman however I love a vampire. Do not make fun of or critize my story. IT has been proved to many. The war rages on silentley pushins all to their limits. I am not on drugs and I know what I am talking about.

"Belive or lose all"
vampires
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy