If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace - Thomas Paine
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

vampires - Page 2

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
hiroki takmisha is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
do not judge me by age I have more years of knowing than that

"Belive or lose all"
 32yrs • M •
hiroki takmisha is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
by the way thought you would like to know their not creatures of the night sunlight just makes them age

"Belive or lose all"
 59yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheIrishPagan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Alright, to allay any 'fears', and to put the nutcases to rest, there are no such things as the classical movie vampire or werewolves. There are people who have styled themselves as such, including blood letting and drinking, but they won't burst into cinders in sunlight. There are also Shamanic practitioners who mentally 'take on' the attributes of wolves, I have done so myself, and it is a trip. But the classical movie type vamps and werewolves just do not exist.

There are also people known as energy, or physic vampires. These are those people who make you feel exhausted after talking to them for any length of time. Most of these 'energy leeches' do not even realize they are doing it, but a small percentage go out of their way to 'feed' off of you in this manner.

"Oops, it appears I have run over your dogma with my karma."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
if you arent aware that you are a psychic vampire its easy to get carried away sometimes... dont be a hater

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that JoelB is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I dunno. But Blade is a tight movie. lol

"Aint flashed a smile in a long while...."
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fairy Boy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
There are also people known as energy, or physic vampires. These are those people who make you feel exhausted after talking to them for any length of time. Most of these 'energy leeches' do not even realize they are doing it, but a small percentage go out of their way to 'feed' off of you in this manner.

I fully agree with Irish here ,these people do exist in fact i know such a person who no longer practices it though, basically they feed of your energy and when they have a large amount it is offered to the dragon, apparently enough of this sort of ritual eventually gives you supernatural abilities, shape shifting ect...

Although my friend is now convinced that this is actual a satanic thing 'the dragon' once he stopped and started going to church his whole life turned to shit.

""Veritatem quaere et insaniam inveni""
 32yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that boomstick is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
hey farie boy you need to be quiet because that is your oppionion that his life is shit... but life is not shit just because you have religion... religion is belief and if you dont believe then your life is shit

"shop smart shop s-mart"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eliasan is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Nice other people do belive in vampies and the like. I swear vampires are real since I think I might know one. One of my friends "bob" basically is a psychic vampire more then an actual one but still its rather fun, espeacally when psi dueling him.

"Fear nothing for fear is the mind killer."
 43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Unclassified is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
whoever believes vampires actually exist need to pass the pipe....

"Do what YOU want to do in life, not what everyone else does..."
vampires - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy