If a person spent five minutes before they committed a crime, prisons would have no inmates. - Attolia
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

What Star Are YOU? - Page 3

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yep, just one piece to the puzzle.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 44yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that beatle919 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Thank you, Poprocks! That was an eerily accurate description. I appreciate you taking the time to do that for me!

""A woman is like a bag of tea. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -Eleanor Roosevelt"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
You're welcome. it's a good practice for me.

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
october 26, 1983. 8:40PM mountain

scorpio, of course.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 42yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Poprocks is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
wich mountain?
IL,MD,NC,ND,TX,WI,WV?
It seems there's a lot of "Mountains"

""Be the change you want to see in the world ". Mahatma Gandhi"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
mountain time is an actual time zone along the great divide. if you want me to be more specific than that - colorado.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ive always thought astrology was quite interesting, i hate the magazine horoscopes, as there is no way that you could possibly make a prediction for that many people ate on time, so it is all health wealth and happiness. but the deeper more personal side of things could well be true. im from a christian background, so its discouraged big time, so ive never really looked into it. But i think its perfectly possible that there could well be some scientific reasons for how the arrangement of things around us at the time of our birth/fetal development could affect us. though only on a basic personality level, im less inclined to believe that it could predict somethin that will happen in the future.

Aquarius btw

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
[  Edited by Cynic-Al at   ]
 46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that kellyt23341 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Saggitarius--the archer babe!!

"If paybacks a bitch and revenge is sweet--Im the sweetest bitch you'll ever meet"
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am a Libra, and yes - almost everything in my life is mirrored in my zodiac description. I cannot help but see both sides of everything, and beauty of all kinds enthralls me. I am idealistic yet indecisive, romantic yet flirtatious, and diplomatic yet easily-influenced.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that xxxxchelseaxxxx is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am a libra as well and as far as ive read everything does sound surprisingly accurate. However, while i was taking a pyscology class last year we went over some personality types and it turned out that no matter what each individual read on their separate piece of paper they thought the personality anaylysis that they read to be true because the information was written to be interpreted as true by everyone. In this way sometimes i question the actuall rational or validity behind zodiac signs, but its a fun read in any case

"wit is only educated insolence"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm on the cusp of gemini and cancer (June 21irst) which in fact is also the summer solstice. My personal take on astrology is a comparison to plant life. Certain flowers only grow at certain times of year. Some are bright and vibrant year round while others change depending on the seasons. I'm also in the personal belief that the most learning and shaping of a person that is done (after birth) comes within the first 6ix (give or take) months of life. This can be affected by the weather that is going on as well as the general mood of people around them ie. summer time people are mellow, relaxed, and usually upbeat winter people stay to themselves spring is a refreshing regrouping time... etc. These things will affect the baby by shaping some of its first memories and ideas about humans. If you have a knowledge of this I don't see why you wouldn't be able to (not to an exact science ) predict a persons mood at different times and give advice on how they should react to different situations. And remember, astrology is a profession and practice that has been going on for thousands of years now that seems to me enough time to have at least some substance and not just complete bs doesnt it to you....

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 47yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that tommybc98 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Chelsea,
I commend you for being a critical thinker! That will take you places.

"Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time"
What Star Are YOU? - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy