Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Marijuana Legalized In Canada? - Page 4

User Thread
 37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that niners69sgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
my friend sean lives in canada and i asked about the marijuanna being legal and stuff and here's is what he told me its not legal like you can sell and buy it and you could be arrested for selling it he said he thinks that it was legalized to be used for medical purposes

"sonrisa siesta y fiesta ...if ya wanna know don't be afraid to ask i only bite on days that end in y"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Just wondering, if your kid or loved one got addicted to pot, any kind of drug or became an alcoholic, what would you do? Me, I'd keep my loved ones away from anything they would get addicted to, even if its something like coffee. Addictions are never good. It's a lack of control.

It is ironic how marijuana is illegal and alcohol and cigarettes are legal. Then again, in our world, it's not.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • M •
american dude is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i should go there and get some legal pot. this is great news man. i love canada.

"Americais great, Bush is is not."
 34yrs • M •
silentbobsbud15 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
they made it illegal because of the war with mexico. they were selling weed to us to make money for the war.. The Government never quite took the law out because ppl are to worried about gay ppl

"dude your cool"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well for a while it was decriminalized. What that means is if you get caught with possession you can only receive a fine not a criminal record. But, of course all good things come to an end. The United States government put extreme pressure on the Canadian government to change the laws and of course they caved(makes me wonder who really runs our country). The tories are the new elected federal government so laws are going to get stricter. It really depends on the police officer that you run into. Many are completely liberal on the issue. They'll take it away probably smoke it later and tell you to go home. But, others may impound your car take you into the police station and threaten to slap you with a criminal record.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
what does the cold war mean world domination! So what did you expect, the USA sets world policies & enforcing them on other nations? This news to you?

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Das Kapital is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I would have liked some conformation or at least comments from the natives, oh well.

Pot is legal in small quantities if you exceed the specified amount you can be charged.

"To wish for death is a coward's part." [Timidi est optare necem.] Ovid"
Marijuana Legalized In Canada? - Page 4
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy