I sing the joy of wandering and the pleasure of the wanderer's death - Apollinaire
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Marijuana Legalized In Canada? - Page 3

User Thread
 50yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that thoughtmanifest is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"But I know I'm no role model either"...

Who is? We're all F*$^#ed up in our own special and unique way.

"Love everyone, question everything and look up!"
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I dont think that artical you found is legit, WesDawg. I heard that they were TRYINg to make it legal by passing the Bill ( Bill C10 to be exact) But I dont think it ever went through... Or at least not as far as I'm concerned. I really dont think it is. I would have heard about it.
-Chrissie

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Astarte is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What the hell are a bunch of potheads going to do that could possibly be worse than being intoxicated because of alcohol?

Mug you for Visine and your bag of Lays, maybe hit up the Mentos if the munchies are really bad?

I've driven a car when I was stoned and the problem was me being more slower and cautious than going off the roads and being wreckless. Needless to say, I only did weed three times and I don't plan on it again because it's too much of a trip at this age, but pot smokers in general are not going to harm the general public in the way alcoholics or drunkards can.

"Milk, almonds and pistachios."
[  Edited by Astarte at   ]
 72yrs • M •
The links indicated that use by young people could lead to increase risk of psychotic reactions. Seems it (thc) is chemically related to endorfin which is associated with pleasure. Funny thing they say that about coke as well?
I started thinking those few individuals who go around being happy all the time, they must suffer the same effect?
No wonder they are always happy, they must be insane!

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol.
But remember, one shud refrain frm abusing them

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol.
Most drugs r alright, unitl u sart to abuse them, but sae is the case with alcohol etc, u abuse it, u get whacked up

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 72yrs • M •
Ya then u get into the scene what is use vs abuse? Look at aspirin (sp) low dose is healthy, thins blood reducing the risk of heart attack? But not in all cases & certainly to varing degree dependent upon the individual & their medical history.

But the negative effects are greatly exaggerated, adverse reactions are few & minimal as related to the effects of even pharmacy varity of remedies?
So if u smoke pot u r contributing to terrorism, not contributing to the greater wealth of the few, the priveledged normal people (life)?
After all they must stamp out these terrorist before they destroy their [rule] world! Once terrorism is destroyed out of the world then the world will be safe for (jesus) democracy!

42yrs • M •
hustler_101 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well hear is a Canadian From Vancouver British Columbia. In Canada the criminal justice program is really different and really slack. marijuanna they see as a waste of time, and is considered decriminalised. This means that the worst a cop can do to you is give you a fine, for posseccion under 15 grams or around a 1/2 ounze for your imperial system. Pretty soon canadians will be allowed to grow up to 3 plants for personal use(and for me to make some money on the side) which is going into legislature sometime in 2005.

Marijuanna is sweet and wickedly fun but it does cause shit in our country. Like the average person doing it is fine but unfortunately it causes gang wars. Hells Angels kill Bandidos over turf and Asian gangsters are always busy killing each other which causes people to have been caught in the crossfire.

But because of slack laws and slack police and good lawyers are weed is way better and way cheaper. I pay 100 for AAA cronic in the quantity of an ounze. but that's cause i know people. Tourists get it for 200. Anyway Vancouver is seen as the north amarican Amsterdam and u bois should check it out in the summer(in the winter all it does is rain) peace out homes.

72yrs • M •
quote:
Marijuanna is sweet and wickedly fun but it does cause shit in our country. Like the average person doing it is fine but unfortunately it causes gang wars.
I would think legalization would be better than decriminalization, looking at probation period in our country. Believe it or not there are some places still where alcohol is illegal?

46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Like the average person doing it is fine but unfortunately it causes gang wars."

Uh, no. Gang wars are caused by a myriad of circumstances, mainly due to poverty and oppression.

And a main reason to have a war over any drug is because its made illegal making personal choice and addiction criminal acts. More forms of oppression.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 32yrs • M •
kitimaridimashi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING MORONS! Cannabis isn't as bad as alchohol and tobacco, but it is still dangerous and unhealthy you shitheads!!!

"Acid burns. Glue sticks. Don't mix them."
 72yrs • M •
Ya, right like bush's war is ok [killing] but smoke or drink? Hell that is a terrible sin!
http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050206/ZNYT03/50

quote:
U.S. Drops Criminal Inquiry of CIA Anti-drug Effort in Peru
New York Times

- After a secret three-year investigation, federal prosecutors have decided to end a criminal inquiry into whether at least four Central Intelligence Agency officers lied to lawmakers and their agency superiors about a clandestine anti-drug operation that ended in 2001 with the fatal downing of a plane carrying American missionaries, Justice Department officials said this week.
Instead, the officials said, any charges would have stemmed primarily from earlier actions in which CIA officers in Peru allowed an erosion in safeguards drawn up in consultation with the Justice Department, in part as protection against possible criminal liability.

34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dj BrEaK AwAy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
See ya you stupid american im moving to canada so i can smoke pot on the streets even though canada sux ball compared to the USA

"live long live free"
Marijuana Legalized In Canada? - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy