Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 7

User Thread
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
HAHAHA WOW. Do you guys really believe there will be a WW3? Interesting.

http://2thinkforums.org/phorum3/read.php?f=1&i=21331&t=21331

"Shengising Nugget"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that washingmypirate is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think if ever there were to be WW3 it would be;

Allies;

America, England, France, Germany, Denmark, Israel.

The other guys (not in our team);

Russia, China, Iran.

It's nice how Russia is helping Iran with their nuecs.
It's funny how china recently hacked into the pentagon.
Notradamus here we come.

Ohh The leader with the same name as the previous leader; Bush and Bush I buleve.

Zionism......NICE.

wOOHOOO IT'S REALLY JUST ONE BIG PARTY RELATIVE TO HUMAN SOCIETY. All throughout history there have been wars. We just have more media coverage these days. Which goes onto propaganda...OHH MY HOLY CRUD.... Have you guys seen the propaganda shuved down the gobs of Iranian civilisation, It makes me sick. I practically cried seeing those little children chanting "Death to England, Death to America" And all this Jihad stuff.

"Shengising Nugget"
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MugenNoKarayami is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's amazing at how many people are so concerned with wars that aren't even here yet. You know what's going to cause these wars? The population's anticipation of them. If we constantly ponder about this awful thought, it's just pushes the possibility of it actually happening. ya know?

"I'm a human being, God Dammit!! My life has value!!!"
 28yrs • F •
lovelysaffy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i dont think it will be the end of man tht wat britz thourght in ww1
and ww2

"how, wat"
 34yrs • M •
samyb is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hello there. i am new to this all.
my name is butler.
sam butler.
i am from the young scientific world of security school.
i no everything about world war 3
it will not be named world war 3, it will be named nuclear war 1.
in this case man will not fall nor nature.
most people will live.
so please if you have 'ANY' questions please post a note.

"never give up on a wish"
 34yrs • M •
samyb is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
world war 3 = nuclear war 1javascript:addtexttoform('thrdbody',''
eek!javascript:addtexttoform('thrdbody',''
javascript:addtexttoform('thrdbody',''

"never give up on a wish"
 29yrs • M •
i eat nukes is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i belive that russia will become a dead superpower due to the decline i oil as it's only income is from oil and vodka. china will struggle as it makes a lot of basic plastic items. the lack of oil will distroy shipping and farming in the UK and up to 80% may starve. the USA gets a large percentage af income from weapons manufature but no-one will be able to afford them. bolivia has large lithium reserves createing huge wealth from car batteries if it has not been invaded by then. a war may be a last chance of hope for these failing nations, the UK and USA has the ability to launch nukes from submarines under the radar and strike in minutes creating a huge deterent for other countries so the USA and UK may come out on top mostly because of the outsanding training of their armed forces and expencive weaponry. some may argue that china's sheer size of there personel will overpower evryone, but the UK with a population of 60 million people spend more on there military than china with a population of 1.5 trillion.

so expect ww3 around the end of oil.

37yrs • M •
maadi is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
f*C* russia and china and aLL U IMMIGRANTS CANT U PEOPLE SEE ITS ALL ABOUT THE NEW WORLD ORDER
NORTH AMERICA CONQUERS ALL

39yrs • M •
jonah san is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ww3 will involve the creation of zombies and be the end of us all

"food is good to stay alive"
 39yrs • F •
Beckah_84 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Check this out ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlRrr4Gpz2E&feature=related
Still think there will be WW3???

39yrs • M •
obo84 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."

Here we go again

32yrs • M •
Brandon England is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
look all i have to say is that we are in for a rude awakening. the shit is going to hit the fan and soon...... I don't know about any of you but I'm going to prepare for the worst, and hope best. but I'm not going to be blind sighted. i will be ready...

40yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that DannyDuberstein is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Brandon, you'd do well to listen to Hank Jr.'s "A Country Boy Can Survive" and try to live out the words. You'll be ready if you can do all that ol' Hank Jr. can. That's my template, anyway.

"Just a fleck in the immeasurable circumference?"
 29yrs • M •
killmach is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
This is world war 3 from a non active military 18 college students perspective.

so first lets get the countries with which side they would probably fight on. (allied) united states, united kingdom, canada, isreal, south korea, japan, france. australia (opforce) russia, china, north korea. (unknown but important players) germany, turkey, iran, egypt,all arab countries.

so lets say with all the conflicts going on in the world it starts with a small skirmish with russia say in syria or iran. small russian forces and either u.s. or nato forces have a small clash, most likely unintended by there commanders. news of these clashes grow and troops are deployed primarily to the middle east. The middle east will if this happens probably be turned into a red desert, a huge killing zone, egypt,syria, isreal, jordan, lebanon are in ruin and under constant fighting. The u.s. and u.k. will step up costal defenses, from sub attacks primarily or bombers for the u.s. I dont really see a opforce ground attack happening. The u.k. on the other hand they will be hit hard by air,sea and maybe land forces.

All of Korea will be at war, with china and maybe russia taking over land and supporting N.K. forces, japan will also probably be hit hard calling on u.s. aid. which will likely not come if as bad as I see the war.

now rough estimates on force projection, remember im NOT MIL so I may be wrong.

(combined allied forces)
conventional ground troops around 5-8 million.
jet fighters around 3-5 thousand.
bombers- hundreds
aircraft carriers 12-17
support navy ships 3-5 hundred
tanks - 2,500 +

(opforce projection)
conventional ground troops 10 million +
jet fighters 1-3 thousand
bombers - hundreds
aircraft carriers 4-8
supporting ships 300 +
tanks 3,000 +

Hopefully WMDs are not used if they are then there is no point if fighting were all fucked. Terrorism will most likely explode, and I see many big terrorist attacks on allied forces during the course if ww3 mostly in the middle east, but I have a feeling a nuclear terrorist attack will be tried in either u.s. or u.k. soil.

Now lets estimate the damage from ww3
combined military troops killed-10 million+
combined civilian casualties- 50 million+
countries in ruin,the middle east, parts of the u.k., australia, japan, south korea, parts of taiwain and china, north korea.

ww3 will be hell on earth but I also feel it cant be avoided in todays destabilizing world. feel free to comment or add to this post.

42yrs • M •
XpressinMyViews is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I want to help. But, before that I want talk about past a little. USA created Taliban to face Russia. Taliban is Mother organization and Al Quida is small branch of Taliban so you went in to Afghanistan but didn't take any action against Taliban but said we want to take down Al Quida. Fine! you must have some political motive behind it. Now lets talk Iraq, started gulf war in 1978 because Iraq presumably had weapons of mass destruction. But real reason was Oil under Iraq and Kuwait so now you got it. Fine! you are Greedy. That is understood too. But now Syria and Iran. I really fail to understand do people of USA also thinks the same if not why don't they say or do something. Or are they sleeping? If so I want to help.
Can't you see war on Iran will definitely trigger World War III. Neither Russia nor China will allow USA to go after Oil Under IRAN. Pakistan a which is proven to be supporting and Nourishing Terrorist in their country is allowed to have nuclear nuclear program. Why in the world IRAN a peaceful nation would attach another nation with nuclear bomb when they know it will bring end to their own nation. Are Iranian people that stupid or do USA consider people of the world to be that stupid and if so I want to help.
So, I see that if this world war is started China and Russia is going to take action by supporting Iran. USA will declare war against china and Russia. Pakistan will be forced to support USA and India will always support Russia by default. Israel and UK and Australia will support USA. Egypt Saudi Oman Syria Libya Morocco and all other Muslim Nations will Unite against USA. As a Human we can not let this war happen. Getting back to my point This will be a Nuclear War. And if Russia and China are allied nothing will remain.
Now what will happen after nuclear war. I am not going to talk about loss of life and long term effect of radiation because that is all understood. What I want to explain is Instant Climate Change. Within a year Rapid Melting of Ice at North and at South. No more North Atlantic Currents followed by big storms everywhere and beginning of ICE AGE. This Ice age will be different Because equator will no long remain warm due to storm cover and cold sea water. It will Freeze our PLANET. SNOW BALL EARTH. Earth will take more than 10000 years before melting will start. And No species expect the micro organisms will survive for that long. So, as a Human I Want To Survive; as only Son I want to protect my family. So I am offering my Help. HOW CAN I HELP?

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 7
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy