Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 6

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Domz0r is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Taiwan...When they are so dependent on USA industry?

Let alone industry from UK and most of Europe...

Made In Taiwan.

"I am Domz0r....roar!!!!"
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think Teen is saying that Taiwan would be ''the straw which breaks the camel's back" leading major powers coming to nuclear blows.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am saying that if Taiwan declares itself the "Republic of Taiwan" (instead of the "Republic of China as it is called now), China could very well declare war on Taiwan and attempt to annex it.

I dont think this will happen, I think if the USA makes it clear that Taiwan is under a US nuclear umbrella, the Chinese will prefer peace. But it is the most likely source of WW3, so far anyway. North Korea is too weak and the middle east is too divided to be a source of trully global threat (although certainly a major threat to our economies, but not on the scale of WW3)

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Domz0r is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Ah, i see what you mean now.

Good point as well.

I thought you meant Taiwan were gonna start it lol.

"I am Domz0r....roar!!!!"
 37yrs • M •
Oh nono I didnt mean that lol

72yrs • M •
quote:
I dont think this will happen, I think if the USA makes it clear that Taiwan is under a US nuclear umbrella, the Chinese will prefer peace.
But it is the most likely source of WW3, so far anyway may be in accepting this type of attitude. Taiwan's existence as such came as part of an agreement, a treaty. To break such treaties is an open invitation to confrontation. (nuclear?)

37yrs • M •
"But it is the most likely source of WW3"
Yes that's what I said.

" Taiwan's existence as such came as part of an agreement, a treaty. To break such treaties is an open invitation to confrontation. (nuclear?)""
That's nice. Treaties are paper, treaties caused world war 2 and treaties are irrelevant. Paper is less important to the USA then the freedom of a nation of 20 million souls and paper is less important to China then the loss of Beijing.

As I said, it is the most likely foreseeable source of WW3. That doesnt mean WW3 is likely at all.

62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
I am saying that if Taiwan declares itself the "Republic of Taiwan" (instead of the "Republic of China as it is called now), China could very well declare war on Taiwan and attempt to annex it.

This deserves repeating. Very good point.

36yrs • F •
Katya is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
WW3 will initially be fought between superpowers with weapons of mass destruction, most likely nuclear weapons. In my opinion WW3 is inevitable. There will be a confrontation with North Korea, possibly even a small-scale war, but it will not have anything to do with WW3. The North Korea issue will only be a tiny taste of what is to come.

The dispute between China and Taiwan will be the trigger of WW3. If Taiwan's Chen has enough balls to stand up to China's bullying and declare an independent Taiwan, then China will, with no doubt, invade Taiwan and forcefully re-unify the island to the mainland. Thats where America comes in, she will have to defend Taiwan. This will start WW3 only because...

With defense cooperation growing between China and Russia, Russia will unite with China, and help fight off America or any allies of America, which will probably bring in European countries. In my opinion, i honestly believe that America is disclosed to be the target of a nuclear attack conspiracy by Russia and China. If we observe history we will notice that no superpower lasts forever, and neither will America. America will suffer nuclear holocaust, economic collapse and military invasion. While the rest of the world weeps over the devastation of America, WW3 will have already begun. heh, just my theory, maybe its just my young imagination.

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to dine with him, and he with me."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
We've been in a covert world war since the end of WWII, we are the instrument of a lot of suffering.

As long as we are bankrupted as citizens by our governments/corporations/international banks, which are mostly run and owned by the same people and their circle of friends and family, all while letting them arm the world to the teeth for profit, destruction, and the power gained by pulling the strings.

As long as no 1st world governments etc. and their various allies are held accoutable for for the arming, training, and aiding of countless terrorists and dictators, this will not end.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 72yrs • M •
quote:
As long as no 1st world governments etc. and their various allies are held accoutable for for the arming, training, and aiding of countless terrorists and dictators, this will not end.
The end of war will not come until the people will accept living at peace with each other (not an enforced by an acts of man but acting upon the desire to live in peace.

46yrs • M
And to specify on your statement, it must be reiterated that people in general inherently do have that mentality, but they are obviously being frightened into feeling the need for continual aggressive action.

This is semi-reasonable, the real problem comes with how much of the fear and threat is valid, how good is the information the people are making such decisions on.

What I'm seeing, and more importantly just being REMINDED of, is the fact that the information we get changes over time to completely contradictory conclusions, i.e. Feb 2001 Colin Powell and Condy Rice said Saddam was not a threat, that between Gulf 1 and continual inspections and sanctions that they deemed him not a threat.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/july2004/100704nothreat.htm

I remember that, do you? But I forgot, did you?

Think that's the only case?

http://www.disgraced.org/

hey, at least this one has pretty music.

That there are actual real life court trials that either were and or still are in the works from whistleblowers, some are people with actual inside knowledge, FBI and such talking about how both Bill Clinton and Bush on different occassions told FBI to back of of leads of the Bin Ladens, Al-Qaeda, Saudi Money trails etc. etc.

Not to mention tons of other important facts and information, especially business, family, and friend ties between our government, corporations, "charities" associated with terrorist funding and money laundering, even terrorist organizations including past government involvement in aid of them.

The list is as rediculous as it is endless.

The key is to remember, learn, look at history, or be doomed to repeat it. And find out one of the oldest usually most important question, who benefits, who's making money off of all of this. And of course power, see, people forget that in normal court situations those are a couple of the main questions for motive.

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Oh, nevermind, CNN says III is over, its for that we just got started in.

Check this out, just a public access show, Alex Jones can get loud and preachy sounding at times, but for the most part, I dare you to tell me he doesn't make sense and to prove him wrong.

This clip is about a year and a half old, but its well worth the information. Its just a collective reminder of things we so easily forget or never hear.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/120603deathofamerica.html

42yrs • M •
TylerACE1 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Ok why would anyone but teorist want to bomb the U.S They know If they bomb us there going to be blown off the face of the earth. And even though Russia can destroy us they cant do that whithout us destroying themselves. Everyone (except teorist) knows that if WW3 happens Its going to completley erase the human race or significantly decrease it and not only that It would prob throw us into nuclear winter. Then deffinatly destroyin the Human race. So now Im not mad or anything I just think what your saying is false.

41yrs • F •
1ScaredAmerican is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Well I agree with you to a certain point. I believe that we are in WW3 Look at it, you have North Koeans firing missiles,seven bombs went off in India,you have Afghanistan with Northwest Pakistan as a sanctuary.
The British home secetary had said that there are 20 terroist groups in Britian with over 1,200 memers. The Canadians picked up 18 terrorists,the terrorists are trying to capture the Prime Minister and beheadi him..

So for people to think that we are not in a war, what do you call it when you have bombing in India, have war in Afghanistan, Iraq,Gaza and South Lebanon, you have Syria and Libya and North Korea actively plotting to defeat the democraies, you have Ahmadinejad, the leader of Iran, saying PUBLICLY he wants to defeat the Americans and eliminate Isreal from the face of the earth.

Now tell me we are not a war........

"Can't we all just get along?"
whats going to happen in World War 3 - Page 6
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy