Try define the word 'nomal'. Don't use the dictionary. I want to the REAL definition. What is it? - Personal
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

People

User Thread
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People
What is it about people that make you not like them?

I do not like arrogance , if someone is arrogant no matter if they are talented or just stupid, it still makes me look at them and shake my head in disrespect.

I also do not like ignorance, That just makes me furious, the common place for ignorance is in a car. But other situations like walking somewhere and not paying attention to what they are doing and what/who they are about to walk into.

Those are my major peeves.

46yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rollergirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i don't like people that make themselves victims.

"get busy livin' or get busy dyin'..."
 58yrs • F •
Smiler is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I hate it when you have to listen to someone talking..talking, and when you get to reply while they stop to draw breath you can see that they are not even bothering to listen to you.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that TheTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I read a book called "Don't swear the small stuff". Perhaps a few others of you have read it? There was one topic that went over the "skill" of listening to someone. Too often, people are forced to compete for the chance to talk to each other, basically defeating the purpose of a conversation altogether.

There are two basic forms of "listening" One is hearing. This is the same hearing used to hear a car horn outside while you were trying to watch your favorite television program. Many people only "hear" what the other person is saying when they engage in a "conversation", (and I use the term loosely)rather than actually LISTENING to them. The other form of listening should be the only form that deserves the right to be called so. Actual listening involves taking in what the person has to say, and usually waiting a few moments after they are done talking to give that person the satisfaction that you were actually paying attention to them. I cannot describe how surprized I was the last time I realized someone was actually LISTENING to what I have to say.

Obviously, it is a habit many of us form, that we try to shoot back our own opinions it seems like we are in an argument, of all things! My friends, this is not the way to carry a conversation. Take in what people say to you, and you may find out they do the same for you in return.

"He who refuses to seek will never learn"
 61yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that kooky is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have to agree with the arrogance bit. Also the Know it alls, hypocrites, judgemental people, Narcissists!

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that KrazyGamer is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i love myself. *backs away from kooky*

"ablahblahblah."
 61yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that kooky is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LOL Krazygamer! I love myself also....I am referring to thr personality disorder characteristics, the whole profile

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate that so many people are so freaking stupid, and then they make stupid kids!
I also hate people that talk over you, or start another conversation when you are still talking to them!
*Pounds fists on desk furiously*

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People that talk for no Reason, and complain about stuff that happend like a week ago...

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
*originaly posted by wesdawg*

"I hate that so many people are so freaking stupid, and then they make stupid kids!
I also hate people that talk over you, or start another conversation when you are still talking to them!
*Pounds fists on desk furiously*"

----------------------------------------------------------

Dood....you and I think ALOT alike , your reasons are lining up right next to mine.

Shade man I TOTALYY AGREE.

55yrs • F •
jenster is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
The absolute worst annoying person is that poser intellectual, the one that drabbles on nonstop with thousands of useless bits of trivial to interrupt your conversation but can't come up with one real concrete thought or concept of their own! Got a relative like that and most times I just wish a had a muzzle.

"Some call me a pessimist but I prefer optomistically challenged."
 39yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that JetPlane is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate most people(particularly women) who complain about their weight while they're eating cheesecake or fried chicken.

I also hate when women use PMS as an excuse for being an asshole. If you're an asshole every day of the year, hun, it ain't the PMS.

"\"Like maple syrup, Canada\' evil oozes.\"-<i>Canadian Bacon</i>"
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Jet...that's good I like that, makes me think of the people that order a "double whopper with cheese, large fries and a DIET Coke"...dumb asses!
I think another one of the types of people I hate are the ones that come from that one place, you know...Earth.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ohhhh That's where I'm from
Another Type Of people that I hate are my Bosses!
And People that Live on streets and you offer them a job and they Refuse!!!!

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Dugbug is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
There are two types of people that really annoy me.

The first type are the unbalanced arrogant people. The ones that don't have either common sense or book smarts but don't seem to notice or care. They are the type that do stupid things or say something stupid when they really try (meaning not a joke) yet think that they are better then others. If you lack any mental abilities and it isn't because of a disorder then I think you should be standing on the sidelines of life and try and study from other people.

My second peeve is the people that don't laugh. They take the world just a tad too serious. I'll admit that there are times when we all need to sit down and think about life and the world around us, but we only live so long, why spend it worrying all the time and spend it on enjoyment. Worrying and being serious is what jobs are for, but when you aren't at work, live life with fun.

"If the opposite of Pro is Con, then is the opposite of Progress, Congress?"
People
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy