"Life is like a mirror; if you frown at it, it frowns back; if you smile, it returns the greeting." - Wyote
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

People - Page 3

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Mr. Humble is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I suppose this could also fall under the catagory of "public displays of affection" @.@ Man those people piss me off too! Gettin' all smoochie an cuddly-wuddly in front God and the world!

""How do you know we exist? Maybe we don't exist." -Vivi FF9"
 41yrs • F •
Unique is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
When I was in High School i used to ride the public bus to school and there used to be this man who would sit there every morning and choke his chicken. it was horrible! and the worst thing was he would sit there and do it while looking at all the girls on the bus. It never failed.
One morning when he got off the bus two people got off after him and it turned out thhey were undercover cops and arrested him. After that we never saw him again.
I just think that was the most horrendous thing ever it makes you wonder about some people. I mean that was probably the highlight of his day.

""Everthing is always o-kay in the end, if it's not o-kay it's not the end.""
 44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'll drink to that!

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that §hÄDÉ is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I HATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!
But I love you guys...

The Irony!!!

Feel The Love

"I'm afraid of the dark,and suspicious of the light"
 45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
shade man....long time no talk

where the hell have you been?

40yrs • F •
Rean is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
ugh!!!! people i hate are those who wants something and doesn't do anything to have people.people who keeps on wishing and hoping that something might happen but they just do anything for it to happen....-those people who feels that they're too smart or to cool but hey snap back to re-a-elity mahn! your just not cool enough. --

""reasons why people loves to hate me""
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
People who are so damned full of themselves really iritate me the people who think they know everthing but really do not have a clue...

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I dislike hoes. Girl.... I see you every weekend with another man..... can't you keep just one??

I hate drunk girls. Girl..... you are wasted. They are all checking out the fact that you can barely walk. Grow the F Up. You won't remember who you screwed tomorrow. (BTW do you know who are your babies daddies??? Or are you just guessing.)

I hate girls that are all.....
Shoot.... I hate girls PERIOD. (And for some reason they seem to LOVE me)

Why do I hate them you think??? They seem to want to be my friend then do everything in their power to compete. I compete with no one.... for I am all that is right, and just.

I REALLY hate girls who copy my style. You can't be like me, for I am one of a kind.

Color me arrogant. I have many a weakness.... but style I do not lack.

And yes there are girls that I do like. Coolness is the key.

I HATE toothless men who want to buy me drinks. Make that toothless old men who want to buy me drinks. Make that toothless old, short, stinky, slobberish men who want to buy me drinks and ask me to dance and then SUCK . AND want to hang with me. Thank GOD I straight out am like.... thanks for the dance but me and my friend need to finish our deep discussion. Works every time.

Lets just say I hate jealous drunk hoes, and yucky ass men.

BTW I am alot of what most of you wrote you hate.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Indeed Evilia you seem to be a foil to me, but hey there is room for divergent views and personalities. You don't seem to be an introverted person at all and as far as I can surmise most folks here are.... but I could be wrong...

May I pose a sub question to all- What brought you to this site in the first place? For me I was seeking some answers as to what other people thought about life in general it's meaning, their purpose etc....

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think you are correct about most people on here being introverts and Evilia being more extroverted. its strange how we (as people) are able to pick up on things like that just through reading. personally i was interested in seeking others views and attempting to compare/contrast them to my own. that is what drew me into this place. im struggling with making that transition into adulthood and this place has been helping that go a bit more smoothly.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 40yrs • F •
Rean is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
i like people. love them infact but sometimes you can't help but hate them.

""reasons why people loves to hate me""
 54yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Evilia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Well hmmmmmmmm. I concider myself BOTH intro AND extro. Does that make sense? Is it possible? Well that is what I "feel" therefore it must exist.

I am very in tune with my feelings, and my views about society as a whole, though I choose to ummmm lets say critique/debate/"analyze" in more of a "gangsta", fashion. I do not necessarely "judge," people.... but I find it soooooooo funny that people tend to put theirselves in different classifications. You cannot classify me for I am one of a kind. I am woman. Hear me rule.

What brought me to this site you say?? Ummmmm.... cause I did a Captain search for I am a Captain and Tenille fan and UP popped this site in the results?

Seriously..... I have lurked for some time. I might not be the book smartest person by far, but I can offer my views on VARIOUS subjects honestly. They "classified," me in school as being "gifted," (shit..... i'm all about using quotes this AM) It was there where I got the opportunity to meet people of whom I most likely would not have associated with in RL. Or lets just say hung out with. It was THEN when I realized that not only are all of us different.... We all have different views and I found it interesting hearing views on different subjects from different people. People loved my honest, I don't give a shit what you think I am about to say views, and I loved hearing the "intellectual," point of view as well. It balanced sooooo well.

A wise man once said......"Many highly intelligent people are poor thinkers. Many people of average intelligence are skilled thinkers. The power of a car is separate from the way the car is driven."
-- Edward de Bono

I am one of what I think is average intelligence. I admit it. But I am a DAMN skilled thinker, and I offer my skilled, mispelled opinion. My street smart opinion, for I have been there and done almost anything you can imagaine. (except win the lottery.... that will happen in the next 8 months)

Take it or leave it. Read it or don't. You won't hear my opinion on abortion, politics, or religion....(well maybe religion if I get the urge) I just state my thoughts on things that I might have my own, one of a kind, unique opinions on.

You can't actually debate with me for I am here to make a statement, and not argue about it. (though believe me, I will..... I just don't find the need. What I say is right.... and anyone who says different is just trying to sell you something.

That is all.

"Spellcheck is for pussies. REAL women make mistakes."
 39yrs • M •
confedbigred is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
the biggest thing that bothers me the most is stupid people who get all drunk and then complain about how fucking hard life is. how they dropped out of school and that they are a loser...

first of all i have seen this kid drop out of school and has no job. yet when he gets drunk he complains about how he has it so rough. bitches for good 4 hours. (luckly other peeps were around) change it. go get your GED or a fucking job. lazy can also be a good word for this.

"What comes around goes around"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
perhaps their life really is difficult. maybe thats what drove them to dropping out and so forth. but yea, there really is no excuse, and they definately dont have the right to complain about it all the time!

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 38yrs • F •
Crystalwhirl18 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Stupid people should have to wear a sign... that way we could avoid them better

"I plan to live forever.... so far- so good..."
People - Page 3
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy