Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Your Car - Page 4

User Thread
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that SupraLINE is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yea you are right about the Weight Ratio...
the 69 Chevy El Camino is maybe 2 times the weight of a supra or a 300zx, if it where the same weight it would have been around 13.3 1/4 mile or maybe even less

thats why that cars got 350hp to cary all that weight.

44yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wesdawgy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Damnit its nice havin' another "Car Guy" on here, besides of course you 68 Firebird!

On another note, if anyone is attempting to add-on a turbocharger OR a Supercharger, be sure to do the research first. Especially in the cooling and lubrication department. Damnit I wished I had before I added one to my '61 Chevy Apache. It takes alot to keep those baby's maintained and happy.

That's my two cents for the day.

"I'd like to say something profound....."SOMETHING PROFOUND""
 39yrs • M •
96 viper gts = 3360 lbs
95 supra = 3450 lbs
96 300zx = 3481 lbs
99 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R = 3673 lbs
76 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am = 3750 lbs

39yrs • M •
my dad has a 96 viper gts, red on black i love that car....
but i hate what they did to the new 2003 srt 10 i wish they did not change the body!!!...

what would u guys buy?

1996 GTS or 2003 SRT10

44yrs • M •
I dunno, but 40lbs. lighter and 50HP more, ya have to like that. The looks are real different, I think I like them both. If I had to choose which one to buy, I think it'd be brand new-so the 2003.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I hate the new ones.......mt favorite is the 97 GTS ACR.

Man O Man thats one sweet ride

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Suicidal Smurph is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i have a volvo 760 SW. i love my car! it's old and slow, but i love it!

"I'm desperately trying to figure out why Kamikaze-pilots wear helmets."
 44yrs • M •
I know what ya mean Suicidal, I had a funky old 1971 Chevy Vega that I loved! I wish I still had that damn car...

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Suicidal Smurph is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
well, mine isn't actually that old, it's from 85 (just one year younger than me*g*).

what happened to your vega @wesdawgy? did you have an accident or something like that?

44yrs • M •
First thing was, my sister backed out of the garage with the drivers door open, and bent the hell out of it.
Then I ran out of gas, and me and a friend were pushing it to the gas station...well lets just say, his dumb ass didn't get in the car and brake/steer, so we hit a parked car.
After fixing all of that, on christmas morning I walked to my car to find it had been hit-n-run by some asshole. It destroyed the whole drivers side.

39yrs • M •
damn, i would have seeked and tortured the bastard to death!

seems like you didn't have too much luck with your vega.

my baby got damaged once too. i was just parking (it was about 4 am) when some stupid son of a b***h rushed down the street with at least 60 km/h (nearly 40mph and you should see this street, already 20 is quite a risk here), lost control and without slowing down crashed into the parking car right in front of me, which crashed into me of course!
but at least this guy couldn't make a hit-n-run no more for his legs got stuck in his engine.

44yrs • M •
Yeah!!! Good for that asshole, lol.

My Vega was great to me, it even repaired itself now and again. For example, after that dumbass friend of mine forgot to steer and brake and we hit the car, the radiator had a puncture in it from the bumper. After awhile the corrosion sealed the radiator, and (how the hell do you spell v-wah-lah) it was fixed.

I used to have a blast doing lawn jobs and backwards doughnuts, you see...this was my "beater" but I have so many great memories in it.

39yrs • M •
the self-erpairing car!

could you explain me the last two lines, i didn't get them completely. *ashamed*

44yrs • M •
I thought I might use different words, but I got to typing away and well...anyway, lawn-jobs are driving on lawns either to tear the front lawn up of someones house, or as in my case using my car and the public park as a giant slip-n-slide, driving around in the park when the sprinklers are on.

Backwards doughnuts are when you drive really fast in a circle in one direction until your back tires/front tires loose traction and you make this really big cloud of smoke, while you spin like a really fast ride.

My "beater" is simply my piece of shit car, not nice or flashy, something I do stupid shit like the above mentioned things in.

45yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Restless Mind is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Been there done that..........

I had this 76 datsun 620 pickup there a few years ago, it had a massive push bar on it, if you kow the size of the truck (veeeery small) the push bar was veeeery big.

Anyways I used to jump curbs with it and hit the bus stop signs for example.

that was my last beatrer I did shit like that in.

Your Car - Page 4
  1    2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy