People don't want something or someone to believe in. People want something or someone to believe in them. - fireflys
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Stupid people complaining about stupid things!!! - Page 2

User Thread
 32yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that demonspawn92 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
lol i once heard that a dude tried to rob a gun shop- in TEXAS. the thing is, he had to walk past a cop to get in the store! He tried to take an old lady hostage so he could get what he wanted. Everyone in the store pulled a gun- even the lady. They filled him so full of lead that u couldn't tell he was human. lol. bells about to ring gtg.

"I hate stupid people!"
 33yrs • M •
LilDiezel is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
That's true, How can you not know fast food will make you fat. The shakes alone are 700 calorise and the fries are 500 calories.

"Bodybuilding aint a reolution it's my lifestyle"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's no worse than those who smoked cigarettes and then sued the tobacco companies for cancer.

What do you think will happen to you if you inhale smoke all day long. I don't think it would matter if it were smoke from smoking old dirty rags, you'll get cancer. That's just stupid.

They have something when they say that cigarettes are addictive, and I believe that cigarettes should have a warning on them saying. "Cigarettes contain nicotine and are addictive to most people. Can be addictive as Heroin to some people."

I'd support that - But this garbage about cancer. Come-on - This truly is Disney land, the land of fantasy.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Don't know if it is true (second hand) my cousin (cancer) is totally anti-smoking. Claims that cigarette company (cowboy killers) additives included things to increase consumption of their product.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
 64yrs • M •
Maybe they couldn't get the Tobacco companies for the real dead so they got them on a superficial charge of causing cancer.

Not I haven't seen that before. Nixen needed to be taken down. He crooked as they come, but they got him on some stupid thing like spying on the Democrates.

41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i think that people always want someone else to blame.....we never want to take responsability for the things we've done and caused....i also think there are a lot of people out there who just love to complain and if they don;t have something to bitch about they're not happy.......humans are twisted....

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 64yrs • M •
I think Jesus said it best and I think it was in the Aquarian Gospel.

If you spend all your time weeding other people's gardens then the weeds will overtake your own garden.

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that St. Jimmy is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
did you know that anyone can get a complete background check on anyone for about $200?
this includes
SSN
Criminal Records
Place of residence
previous places of residence
etc...

The USA is trying to cut down on identity theft, and yet there are websites like these.
Furthermore, prisions in most states will publish your personal info ie: SSN online if you have ever spent time there.

Sickening isn't it?

"He who does not question is lost."
 41yrs • F •
that pretty fucked up.....makes me feel real safe.........theres no way ther should be allowed to do that......isnt it illeagle to put up someones information like that?

40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
once you commit a crime, youve given up any sort of privacey you may have had before. now days, you have to make some effort to keep yourself unknown. even still, access to information is so easy these days...

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 41yrs • F •
i dont know...thats some very personal information.....i dont think it should be allowed to be given to anyone except yourself even if you have commited a crime

41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Back to the original issue...Fat people. Well they have their own responsibility and laws there for a reasons so that people over a certain age are given responsibility and this work sin democracy...without laws we'd be animals. So if you go against good advice you need to get help. It is also better for us to help them rather than point a finger but then this is the harder option.

Anyway I will say I think there is some responsibility of the GOVERNMENT for letting too much advertising be directed at children. I blame them and the companies. They are immoral on this front. Money does make the world go round but so do people.

""No words""
Stupid people complaining about stupid things!!! - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy