Most people who say violence is not the answer never gave it a chance - think4yourself
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

'Untitled' - Page 2

User Thread
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that CrypticTruth is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Only memories of the past, from long ago nothing can ever last, we took for granted what we had, now it is just sad, to see what once was great, in such a desolate state, maybe our youth has faded away, or people lead us astray, but these people have all gone away, and there is just nothing left to say.

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 33yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that zachf is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i hate communsim how about you, yesterday i took a poo. what happened to bron muffins, they made it less tuffin. i'm sitting in a room, on playstaintion i play doom, youth is dead like my alarm clock, when i role through my hood i pull out my glock. i'm am man i have a cock, i listen to alterintive that is rock. pat your posts are great, and you know i love to hate. but next time you write, reread your work maybe not so late at night.

"Whether we wake or we sleep, Whether we carol or weep, The Sun with his Planets in chime, Marketh the going of Time. -Edward Fitzgerald"
 34yrs • M •
Thanks Zach I know what you are talking about. I just don't have the time like I use to work on stuff. All these post are just bits and pieces of a larger body of work, but I just post in sections or what I finish that night. It all is extremely rough and raw, but I like that aspect of it too, but it's not like when we use to dual on aim, you know?

""Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth" -oscar wilde"
 34yrs • M •
The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. Thus reality is a term for people who refuse to see things as they can be, so that they might be, instead seeing things as they are, and lazily assuming that's how they'll always be. It is one's own choice to see what they perceive as truth, but their truth comes at a price. This price is a choice; to live freely with an open mind or too be closed minded to the truth that is out there. This state of originality does not consist in saying what no one has ever said before, but in saying exactly what you think yourself.

34yrs • M •
I think I exist... I am conscious of my own identity.
I was born and I will die
I occupy a particular point in space.
No other solid object can occupy the same point simultaneously.
I can feel passion.
I can feel love
So in that sense I believe I exist.
It is that emotion that makes us human.

34yrs • M •
As the snow falls on your hair and on your check our lips will meet. They will create a heat that will keep us eternally warm. As we lie here in this in this special place with just a blanket and our thoughts. We will embrace one another here at the moment when all is right, on that one snow lit night

64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Nice poetry.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 34yrs • M •
thanks okcitykid

Have you ever been up late listing to someone cry
Their tears flow through the soul like the river runs through the earth
With every breath you take and word spoken is to heal these dark deep wounds
The price one pays to watch another cry is hard
But do theses tears heal
You speak of faith and what will be
But the feeling deep in side will have already planted their seeds
The love and passion will make one grow
But life can not always be sun shine and rainbows
Because after ever storm the rain will pass
And what once was will forever last...love

34yrs • M •
I looked to the sky for an answer, but what did I find? I found a question. It is when the clouds parted and the sun rained through as birds cut through the thick air. My mind opened to and I left the box. My question is why? Why is it all here? Why us and why now? What is this existence?

34yrs • M •
I have searched for many answers in my life. The answers I have found r not as clear as once preserved. Such as one plus one equaling two, it is so simple, but who say one plus one can't equal three. We have based everything we know off of things scholars form the past created. So why is it that I cant say one plus one equals three I am not a scholar, but who says my word is not as acceptable as theirs. I believe all questions of life are relative. These answers are your own so why put a limit on what we know. Open your mind to what could be out there make it so every question has an answer and make it so ever answer is your own. – Peace

34yrs • M •
People talk about who they are and what they see in life, but they also show us sides that makes that mean nothing thus creating a sense of disappointment in that persons character. It is because of this, that there is no angry, but more of a sense of pity. It is in these choices that life may change, but life always changes. It is a person character that should never change, but some may stray form what they say and life will go on anyway.

34yrs • M •
driftting though the emptiness of that field like the wind through your hair. there i found that pond in which we Stared, in to the blue abyss and dreamed. But now that abyss is made only of my tears. There lies a crippled colorless tree that is filled with all my sorrows. As I look up, the lightless sky caught my eye. My memories fall through me as petals fall off a dieing rose. I am empty in side, all I am is hollow. I am a turtle with out a shell. I am a man with out hopes and dreams. So every body, they never knew, but they knew what they wanted from me. So ill give it away, ill give my black roses away to them. Now I am lost, I have lost a piece of me they have taken that away from me. That is why I wait here at the place Where my hope and dreams have drowned waiting to be saved.

34yrs • M •
I have sat in this chair day after day just wasting away. It is theses walls made of brick and sorrow. That traps my soul and steals the inner child. This time sent here is only borrowed; I have wasted the past that I have created. I have listened to their ideas that spew out of their mouths like diarrhea. All these ideas can be debated and all I wish I could be that ignorant and bliss. These people here are so fake and conceded. I want to end this phony dream and enter a world where I am awake because all they ever do is take what they are given as true. I want to escape and question all that I know. For I want to explain the world through my own eyes and live my own truths.

34yrs • M •
With corruption comes complication, turn on, tune out the radio station, red ties, blatant lies, manipulation, one nation, under god, uncle Sam's facade, pocket books, and sleek suit crooks, black death , neighborhood meth, white lies, and mother's cries, we are the insurgency, coming to heed our nations emergencies

34yrs • M •
Lost in economic trouble, our markets turn to rubble, Stock market crash, America's monetary wealth turn to ash, politicians making lies, trying to be idealized in American eyes, where the American dream, it is just a cynical scheme. Nothing more , than a two cent whore

'Untitled' - Page 2
  1    2    3    4  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy