Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Waking the Sheeple. A tribute to Alex Jones. - Page 2

User Thread
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
9/11 - Bush blocks FBI from Investigating Al-Qaeda - W-199-I

Resulting in lawsuits by agents and insiders, gag orders, resignations, suspicious death, and as little coverage as possible.
This video appears to have been removed

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 46yrs • M
Alex Jones - Exposing Fascist Gov. Bombings - 38min

Its all about the "drills".

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Today I was doing some of my usual channel surfing when I flipped to the local television network and to my surprize I saw a program which Alex Jones was heavily involved in. I believe it was titled "11 Unanswered Questions" or something to that effect. The program was a general outline of the inconsistencies of the events of 9/11 and it focused largely on Building 7's collapse.

Currently on the same local network David Ray Griffin is speaking about his book The New Pearl Harbor. I remember almost the day after 9/11 my best friend saying to me something like "this is a new pearl harbor" and it really has stuck with me since. I am glad to see the word slowly spreading.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 46yrs • M
Then there is the other usage, from the Neocon thinktank Project for a New American Century.

A 'core mission' for the transformed U.S. military is to 'fight and decisively win multiple, simultaneous major theater wars,' according to the PNAC.

The strategic 'transformation' of the U.S. military into an imperialistic force of global domination would require a huge increase in defense spending to 'a minimum level of 3.5 to 3.8 percent of gross domestic product, adding $15 billion to $20 billion to total defense spending annually,' the PNAC plan said.

'The process of transformation,' the plan said, 'is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event-like a new Pearl Harbor.'

American Free Press asked Christopher Maletz, assistant director of the PNAC about what was meant by the need for 'a new Pearl Harbor.'

'They needed more money to up the defense budget for raises, new arms, and future capabilities,' Maletz said. 'Without some disaster or catastrophic event' neither the politicians nor the military would have approved, Maletz said.

The 'new Pearl Harbor,' in the form of the terror attacks of Sept. 11, provided the necessary catalyst to put the global war plan into effect. Congress quickly allocated $40 billion to fund the 'war on terrorism' shortly after 9-11.

46yrs • M
Alex Jones on MTV

46yrs • M

Indeed he can come off as a lunatic. But I understand his brand of lunacy.

And fortunately, since there already is a Chompsky, there is an Alex Jones to balance him, specifically I refer to how Noam is not likely to sneak into a highly secure elite meeting ground where questionable practices ensue and get some film of it.

I find Alex far more pro active and passionate about his cause, I'm sure age and Texas may have something to do with it. But I can't help the impression of sincerety. Could be a false impression, but I agree with his message and see where he is coming from, including his reactions, so I can stand those moments where its like, get to the point, stop repeating yourself, and dear god, calm down.

Alex is a blowhard, blowhards get heard. And when your dealing with subject matter that everybody is trying to keep quiet, sometimes you just gotta get loud.

He represents to me the type of passionate clarity and conviction that people wished, and some believed, they were getting from Bush after 9/11, as well as the irony that were Bush sincere and concerned about 9/11 he'd be asking such questions, instead of warning of not tolerating outrageous conspiracy theories, and then of course cracking down on domestic suveylance, primarily of dissedent groups, which he is somehow convincing factions of law inforcement that they are terrorist groups.

Once you become familiar with his archive of information, when he speaks you can just see all the information he's trying to spit out any time he opens his mouth, its frustrating, even as a listener. There's just no way to encaspulate everything without sounding like a raving lunatic.

Quiet or loud, if Noam or Alex says something to the effect that the US Government had anything to do with 9/11 people call them nuts, left wing, right wing, nuts.

But I agree he needs to learn to be more professional more consistently if he intends to truly be taken seriously.

46yrs • M
Sheen Challenges Official 9/11 Fable on Jimmy Kimmel Live

46yrs • M

46yrs • M
Alex Jones on the 1993 WTC Bombing: FBI facilitated the 1993 attacks?

47yrs • M •
BadCase is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
If anyone wants to check out some more documentaries by Alex Jones you can check out http://abuse-of-power.org

46yrs • M
Charlie Sheen and Alex Jones at American Scholars Symposium

46yrs • M
Excerpt: Alex Jones' false-flag terrorism alert mentioned on FOX News

You Tube | August 15 2006

Well done people, your direct action in putting Alex's alert out may have just prevented the globalists from being able to pull off a major staged attack in the short term.

46yrs • M

46yrs • M

46yrs • M

Waking the Sheeple. A tribute to Alex Jones. - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy