He who cannot control his anger will be controled by his anger- the Sphinx - I R Me
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Original thought. - Page 2

User Thread
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Black Gold is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
We all have the answers to the logic already in us...
Some experiences bring out an idea that was previously answered by the subconscious, but brought to consciousness through the logical understanding. From there it becomes part of how we deal with new experiences.
There was nothing new but how it was being experienced.
The understanding involved seems just part of our nature.
What may appear new may be the words used and the sheer multiplicity of possible kinds of perceptions...
Then again there are some events so unique that you just had to be there...
The way the brain has evolved is based on the need for certain workings and repetition of kinds of logic...
How would you determine where the orginality is anyway? (is it in the words, in the perception being described, in that it is new to you, etc.)

"There is no negative one..."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
If all of our thoguhts are not identical to one another(everyone of all times) then perhaps we all have original thoguhts (also assuming that they dont exist identically somewhere else ie: in 'gods' mind or something)... But having an original TYPE of thought i think could be possible for someone now, and i suppose more likely as humans along with their (sorry our) brains may evolve in the future.. If your using words from your language to express the original thoghuts obviously the words arent original but perhaps they can be formulated or put togethor in an original way.. well that makes me think somebody can just come up with an original type of thought simply from playing around with words... which would be differnt and less credited compared to how i was first thinking of how to come up with original thoguhts.. like thinking about things (perhaps using language in head) then articualting it in an original way producing an original type of thought... but if you were jusd playing with words.. maybe thats an intersting way to do it.. but would loose its value and i tihnk the reasoning part involved IS important anyway, so hopefully it wouldnt be playing with words only..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
Original thought. - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy