The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return. - Ambition
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Why be polite? - Page 2

User Thread
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
True, but battling is also a form of competition which breeds new ideas and thoughts in order to best your opponent. I have no problem with the idea of keeping the peace but i think a useful argument or discussion is an extremely beneficial thing.

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 46yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that MJClone is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
alright baby boy you just proved my point. and yes you do have fallacies through out your statments.

I didn't take this as a pissing contest i was really actually paying you a compliment and siding with you a little. You took two words out of my reply and rallied about them. I really think you got a lot of great ideas...just not practical. your usage of partaciples and conjunctions make your text easy to read but still not comprehensible to those living day to day. I feel this is a polite way to say f*ck off also and get the job done. In conclusion I am better then you; I'm not trying.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
this is not a pissing contest forum. so zip your pants up.

quote:
In conclusion I am better then you; I'm not trying.

These are two quotes..they are funny to read..they are funnier to think of what the person saying them was feeling at the time of typing..i love humans..

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
your body had nothing to do with your conclusion. go back to highschool and learn how to write a paragraph. the things that you said had nothing to do with you being better than me, the only yhting that they profossed is that you have a different way.

and who isnt living day to day? do you have a time machine? no? i didnt think so.

and what isnt practical about being rude. nothing. all it does is get the real point across with information backing it. your way. the polite way, gave no evidenence as to why your are better than me. it was simply conjecture.
and you only use this ; when you are combining two complete thoughts and you dont want to use a helping verb.

i am better then you bacause my grammer is more correct, more concise, and more intelligent.

you see those were insults. and they gave more than enough information as to why i am better than you. as such, i beleive i am better than you.

not to mention every thing you say is unoriganil and already in text on this site somewhere else.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 46yrs • M •
Hey i thought you were awake. It seems as if you got what i'm saying and then fall right back to sleep. You repeat what I say but just in your own little academic way and thinking that you can insult me. the fact of the matter is you really belive what you write to me is making any sense to me you're no different then a religous zealot following after what you've seen from the matrix and jazzed it up with a little kurt cobain.

I'm still better than you. You want to know why I'm better than you. Because you don't know how to live in the real world with all your hypothetical bullsh*t.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What does this have to do with the topic?

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
i am being rude. he is not.

cleared it up?

nothing i have said is hypothetical. i have done that. and i know how to live. dont judge me. its very rude.
i also find unconstituted politeness rude.

and good to know that you think accepting ignoranse is polite.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 46yrs • M •
[quote]and what isnt practical about being rude. nothing.all it does is get the real point across with information backing it. your way.

This statement is a perfect example of an hypothesis. It's intelligently put together but a stupid guess at trying to communicate with others. The only way you could get away with this is in a chat room where no one gave a flyin flip such as this one and in your own perfected little mind. There is nothing practical and sane about the text you just submitted.

Unconstituted Politeness is insincerity in it's rawness a racket setup by humans to disguse the evil hatred that lies beneath; It's beautiful mask wide grinned happy go lucky attitude forming a bridge for undeserving idotic souls to feel comfortable in it's presence. that's the bullsh*t that this thread is talking about.

and yes i do accept ignorance is polite they can be e-zly educated. It's the stupid and stubborn crazed droogies that I wish to crush.

I judge because i post amongst those who judge.

"what if I'm a clone?"
 36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
when we battle we bring each other down and waste energy

when we have peace and help each other we gain energy

Amen to that. Anyone disagree that politeness opens to door to something more creative that rudeness?

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • M
maybe. but rudeness opens other doors. like honesty.
quote:
This statement is a perfect example of an hypothesis. It's intelligently put together but a stupid guess at trying to communicate with others. The only way you could get away with this is in a chat room where no one gave a flyin flip such as this one and in your own perfected little mind. There is nothing practical and sane about the text you just submitted.

i am saying that because it has worked for me in that way before

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Attolia is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's possible to be polite and honest. What I hate is that most polite acts are dishonest.

"How can we be just in a world without mercy and merciful in a world without justice?"
 35yrs • M
i find that i will be polite if i can be while still being honest. otherwise i do not care if i hurt their feelings

36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Jacker_Jones is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
otherwise i do not care if i hurt their feelings

I seriously doubt you would follow this philosophy if it were someone your trying to impress, like for instance your boss, bitches or even police officers. It's easy to make philosophy but it's another to live by it. This is something I struggle with but have increased significantly in the past year.

"I love to see people struggling for their purpose in life..."
 35yrs • M
i dont try to impress. i make fun of my boss to his face. girls get mad at me. and i havent had many run ins with the cops.

46yrs • M •
I think you mean tact instead of polite. No tact you garunteed either an as* whoopin or release slip.

"what if I'm a clone?"
Why be polite? - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy