There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning - cutencuddly
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Belief - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that awakendwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i dont beleive that god would. which is why i dont beleive in god.

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that eyestien is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that was funny ( what if we are gods of ourseleves would you hate yourself) WE have the answers but some make it complex to not see what we hold, do you agree

"I am samrt because I know I am dumb"
 35yrs • M
yes. we answer things for our selves and those are the only answers i will trust. anything from anybody else is just hear-say

"Why cry for those that often cry? Instead, help them smile, and smile for those that smile."
 34yrs • M •
so pretty much life is stupid b/c you can't trust noone but yourself, and it seems that we play in the same game that never ends

35yrs • M
your beung to dramatic. life is a long learning experience and it takes time and patiense. many peeple make mistakes and must start over, and because they aren't inteligent enough to see their mistakes, they claim it never ends.
(i kinda just rolled with what you said there. hope it fit)

34yrs • M •
im to young for this crap life is getting on my nerves,
have you ever felt this way

35yrs • M
no. but all people are different. i grew up fast.
and have always enjoyed being intelligent.

34yrs • M •
could you help me b/c it's coming way to fast, at times i feel like im crazy when i talk to ppl about things that are in these forums

35yrs • M
get a drink. take a piss, and stop ripping your hair out. i like to think of myself as a quik thinker, you have plenty of time to get where i am. take it slow. little by little.

38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Fin is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
..and never be too confident in yourself, the smartest man asks the most questions, meaning that there is always room to work..

"Everyone is anyone at anytime."
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
recently though i tried balancing confidence with intelligence... becasue it sux to be "intelligent" (or focued on a philosphical type of smart) and you look lost in the subway.. people loook at you like your actauly dumb it seems and being unconfident.. but if you outgoing tuff fun its better... and i figured out a way to be confident like that AND keep the philosphical train of thought.. especailly when u exersice physically brain works incredibly fast its insane

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 43yrs • M •
jontolkien is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
back to the belief of beliefs:
the reason we are put on this earth is to choose for ourselves the greatness of God. he clearly states the facts through the bible, and is openly willing to accept anyone who wants eternal life in heaven. "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me" REV. 3:20

Belief - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy