The filthy riches of the filthy rich are not unrelated to the filthy poverty of others. - China Mieville
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Last guys finish last - Page 2

User Thread
 41yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that rancidkitty26 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thats true but men also want some contadicting things in women.....you seem to want us to be innocent and sweet and slutty at the same time.....a house wife and a whore

"we are the music makers, and we, are the dreamers of dreams"
 39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that etherealmeekle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It is the nature of a bad boy to want a slutty girl. So why should girls complain when that's what their bad boys want them to be? In my experience it seems that a guy cannot keep a girl unless he is a jerk, because girls find nice guys to be boring.

"Speak out, even if what you have to say is unpopular"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
thats what im sayin ethereal.

rancid, i can only speak for myself, but i dont see any real contradictions. all i want is a kind, caring, sweet woman who is comfortable with her sexuality... i think that part gets confused with being a whore... i dont want diseases, i just want to be able to suggest things without my mate freaking out. im up for just about anything, she should be too

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Cynic-Al is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
i gotta agree on this one, from my expierience (as a guy) girls do ten to go for the more forward guys. the nice polite ones, who pussy foot around and never actually do nething get really annoyed that they arent noticed, but they never do nething to get noticed for. the ones who we look at and go wtf? u want to go out with him hes a jerk, are usually the ones who show off and are more forward.
But the ones who are more polite but slower tend to end up with the better deal in the long run.

What rancid said about the double standard is true though. lots of guys do want a nice gf, but then they do want a girl with a kinky mind as well. unfortunately its hard to find both. there seems to be a limited middle ground between nun and whore

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 41yrs • F •
see.....both men and women want everything from eachother....women want their men to be strong,confident,manly,dangerouse,sensitive,careing,devoted....and men want women to be innocent,nice,the good girl,nurturing,gentle,motherly,naughty,kinky,dangerous,wild.....we both want totally contradictory things from each other.....but, in reality, most of the time we just find someone we're attracted to,who seems nice or makes us laugh and that's who we end up with......and that big list of things we want in a partner doesnt really matter anymore....

33yrs • M •
4720 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
mmm... i have to disagree with that one. Excuse my honesty but what most men want is just SEX!! Uhhh and nearly forgot... the washing,ironing,hoovering and cooking would be nice too!! and yeah i do know a lot of men say they respect women but thats to get into their pants in the first place!!

And women they are exactly the opposite sex is just a side thing in their life and they usually go for the man with a fat wallet. And i kno a lot of women say they love their husbands but thats to get into the wallet!

36yrs • M •
sounds quite a cynical if prob true outlook on life.
I think rancid has gone a lil too far with the list of things a guy looks for though, most guys do look for a lot less than that. id say i look for more than some, but i dont think my list was that long. i think most guys is: physically attractive, about the same intelectual level, and somewhere between "not a bitch" and "nice personality". the sexy side of it usually comes to knowing i think theyre attractive and therefore not being selfconscious around me.

"So Schrodinger's Cat is not only neither dead nor alive, but might also be sexually aroused by elbows and peanut butter?"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
rancid, youre right. mostly in the end the list no longer applies. i guess my whole problem here isnt really about who wants what from somebody. i just hate seeing people together who are so obviously wrong for eachother. both sexes are equally in the wrong in those situations.

by "wrong for eachother" i mean they are only hurting one another by being in a relationship together.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that wholly is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
dudes want sex, chicks want money. well played 4720

"dont got one"
 36yrs • M •
there are so many couples around that you look at and think, why on earth are you 2 together, u hate eachothers guts, you cheat on each other constantly, and so on. i think they start of with some affection and then end up staying together out of habit.

36yrs • F •
NoManual is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
no
tho nice guys arent noticed by very many ppl. they ARE noticed by ppl who are ment to notice them. girls who dont like the guy isnt cuz hes nice, its for some other reason, like i dunno not manly enough or doesnt fufil her needs. plenty of reasons. but its not because hes nice.
honestly, i know plenty of girls who could use a nice guy.

"Suck my balls, i wont bother thinking of a quote."
 41yrs • F •
men want sex women want money.......that is total bullshit......there are some women who want to take your cash and there are some guys who just want to screw you but thats not the majority......not at all.......and by the way,i'm a woman and i want sex just as much as any man, and i dont want your money, i can make my own.

41yrs • F •
what makes me mad is when peolpe are in a relationship and they're totaly being used and they just can't see it.....that stuff pisses me off.....i want to grab the person and shake them saying "look at what this person is, and what they are doing to you ".....but that rarely works......people are blind when they think they love someone

36yrs • M •
i think that phenomenon is commonly known as love goggles. you cant see ur partners flaws no matter what others say about them.

the one thing that pisses me off more than those who cant see they are being used, is those who see it, break up with the person and then a while later they're back with them despite the fact that that person hasnt changed at all. one girl i know went out with a guy on and off for ages and i think still mayb be doing so, despite the fact that she knew he had cheated on her loads and was just with her to get some.

41yrs • F •
i hate seeing people get used like that, but, sometimes i think these people are just masachistic, and keep going back to punish themselves

Last guys finish last - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy