When your mom says try it you'll like it, you probably won't like it. - trumpy303
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Human Life? - Page 2

User Thread
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
that seems like- case in point...

now are they ready to usher in reform?

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Yes, sperms and embryos are living things, but they are not humans. However, how do you define a human being anyway?!Someone who has conciousness of what it is? But then, a newborn doesn't know what it is either.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that iSOUGHT|THOUGHT is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
romach did- if it is "directly affected by tartogens".

has it already been given instruction for forming a baby (in your argument-it is already completely formed, and born)

lol, are you wanting to have a conversation with a new born- as if that will substantiate the fact it "exists" along your train of thought>

"as i see it the only "variable" in the equation is THOUGHT. you are capable of changing this and this alone."
 46yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that Ironwood is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What are taratogens?

"The Greatest Enemy of Knowledge is Not Ignorance, It is the ILLUSION of Knowledge. Stephen Hawking"
 40yrs • M •
no clue, but that guy is reserved in stating things as true...

i assume it must be something universally definitive/

49yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Romach is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sorry. I misspelled the word. It is teratogen: Any environmental agent that causes damage during the prenatal period [(Berk,Laura E. Child Development (6th ed.). Bacon, 2003.]

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I was not talking about whether the baby exists or not, I was talking about whether it is human or not, which it obviously is, so how do you define a human? Maybe when the basic shape forms, or more importantly, when the brain forms, as arms, leg etc don't matter, u can be human withought a body, but not withought a brain

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 40yrs • M •
like the thought/

and if you have a brain and don't/can't use it... maybe that's why you asked for a definition.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I think Astarte answered very well.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
Human Life? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy