Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

abortion - Page 2

User Thread
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that UnderDawg is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
That's a very optimistic view on life.

Sadly, the world sucks, and optimism just makes you disappointed.

"My drum skills > Your drum skills"
 58yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that cowgirl is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Like I said before "touchy subject". I still think that abortion is wrong and should be illegal and that our young people need to be better educated and better understood. We need to quit with the free condoms and such at school without parent notification and also quit with the pregnancy tests and abortions without parental contact. Every parent needs to be told what is going on in thier kids life and then they can help or not help in the situation if necessary.

"Life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you will get!"
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
quote:
We need to quit with the free condoms

Now Cowgirl, just how will that stop abortions.

I think I understand the young pretty well. I think I understand enough to know that you are the problem and not the solution.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Good point. Let me quote myself seeing that some did not get it:

quote:
I think it is a crime when we teach our children abstanance and then criminalize them when they seek out an abortion. Because that's the way it goes down most of the time. If we would teach them about birth control and made it available, abortions would be less often.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm pro choice.

I would do it if I need to and I have no problem with it.

For those who don't agree,
What should the wraped girls do?

Think about it, living a whole life with a child that u didn't wanted, that won't have a dad and no explanation of why he isn't there, a living memory of that horrible moment....

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 40yrs • F •
100prolife is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I think if people knew more than they already know they would know it was wrong. Abortion kills it doesn't matter if the baby is just conceived or whatever. If you wanna have sex and oops you have a baby on the way deal with it or give to some poor couple who can't have children. On abortiontv.com they have doctors that have stopped doing abortions because they could tell the baby was in pain thrashing around tryng to get away. they also have pics of the first trimester the babies hands and feet are formed smaller than a dime. It is heart wrenching. I'm glad I chose life for my 14 month old daughter. She is a beautiful gift from God.

"before i formed you in the womb i knew you"
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
A glob of flesh has less right to live then the cow that made your hamburger. The government has no right to be poking its head it women's wombs. There is seperation of church and state in this country so no God-argument is valid. That is, unless people want the US to look like Iran.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 58yrs • F •
GO PROLIFE!!!!!!

I totally agree and since I am the mother of teenagers I feel that education and abstinence is the best policy. Teach them right from wrong and go from there.

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hey I agree with parts of the last two statements-
We must educate in order to avoid these situations indeed that is the absolute best way to go.
but also we cannot dictate to women how to run their lives- there will never be an absolute either way
Indeed people have right to life but if you have not noticed human rights are trampled on all over the world all the time. Its a tough dark world and those who threaten others with their "higher" convictions only make it darker.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 58yrs • F •
Good point Me. I agree but I also keep saying that if you are old enough to play you are old enough to pay. There are to many people out there that would take an unwanted child. I guess this could also go into child abuse issues but I think that is a totally different thread that will be equally as touchy.

37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Oh and for god's sake this isn't Iran. Teach us kids to wear condoms. Here in France, they keep beating it into our heads so much that its something EVERYBODY knows they have to do.

You also avoid AIDS and herpes which is nice. Because although your kids may avoid sex, the VAST majority of kids don't. So preaching abstinence isn't helping.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
abortion - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy