Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Dark City/Matrix theory - Page 2

User Thread
 64yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that okcitykid is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
The Gnostics had an interesting theory. We are blinded from our greatness in this physical plain by the false God. If we could see past this physical plain we could realize our greatness.

Either they were onto something or on something.

Myself, I think they were close to the truth.

"A fool says I know and a wise man says I wonder."
 38yrs • M •
Faros is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
To be honest, i think that life has already been planned out for us. from the day we are born to the day we die. what if life is one giant equation leading towards a conclusion thousands maybe millions of years into the future, and we along with EVERYTHING else around us no matter how small/insignificant are just a minute part of that equation. minute...but necessary.
i believe that the things we experience such as the people we meet, the places we work the transport we use, the things we feel, the way we react are all there to take us in the direction we are suppose to go in our life time, and are there to have an effect on others.
A stack of dominoes is a pretty good way in which i can refer my theory to. knock one over and that will then have an effect on the next one, which will then effect the next and so on until. you get to the last domino.
imagine everything in the word is one of those dominoes no matter how big or small(clearly on a massive scale, hard to even think of in our brains). it's all there for a reason, each thing having a knock on effect with something else.

.....maybe.

"War does not determin who is right, only who is left."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 38yrs • M •
Faros is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Yes.....but prehaps if you looked at the original sentece written.

"am writing this so ppl can express their thoughts".

you would see that i was adding my own, even if it has been said somewhere else aready.

"War does not determin who is right, only who is left."
 35yrs • M •

35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angel Of Death is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
It's been a long speculation that if God knows the future, how can there be any free choice. However the whole idea of God 'knowing the future' is pretty stupid. I mean, He is not bound by time, for Him, there is no such thing as 'future' or 'past'. We cannot think of God and His ways according to our conditioning. We can't comprehend how He 'think's' or 'understands'.

"I'll heal ur woundz I'll set u free, I m jesus christ on xtacy"
 35yrs • M •

Dark City/Matrix theory - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy