Grown-ups never understand anything by themselves, and it is tiresome for children to be always and forever explaining things to them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

A case for atheism - Page 3

User Thread
 36yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that protege is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
What is written still does not give answer to the question: "What caused God?" If, in fact, there IS a God.

""In the beginning, Man created God""
 37yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Angelfire is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
"Yes, that is What is written and spoke of By the Creator being and indicative aspect of the Creator aspect."
That's fine, but its irrelevant to our First Cause issue.

"Durch Nacht und Blut das Licht"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that patape is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Saying "GOD" as ananswer to how everything is here DOES NOT make anything more clear you could just the samw wonder HOW WAS GOD HERE.. why cant we accept that efrything was just always here (including our brains wanting something more concept of god etc..) if god was always here its the same logic that everything was always here without god... iand just as mind boggling to think that god came out of nowhwere as it is that anything else came out of nowhere. aside form the vast (to us) cylce of everythtiong being caused changing forms enegry matter being around i cant see the logic in an energy that never existed to appear.. so humans having a concept of god is just us "being babies" and agreeing on a solid answer to make us feal better .. hey i guess makes me fel beter (human too) mabe posibly convert.. but for now just stages of energy/matter.. "you" change form and get used to that and dont worry about leaving this life.. play your role by worrying.. thats cause attachment=miss things when their gone.. but just lkike before you were born (when you were crying entering this world cause of scray canhge) yopu used to it.. so just like your engy will afdapt n get used to next stage, and woulnt care oif you were thwem ost fomaous happy person on thislief etc..

"no quote until i copyright it.."
 72yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that cturtle is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Sorry not real sure of what you are saying. So I wonder, what was before GOD?
The statement of judeo-christian that GOD, the creator is separate from His Creation. That God is a spiritual being that breathed this world into existence.
In breathing we think of atmosphere being inhaled & exhaled, being forced into motion.
Modern science tells us the our universe is composed of mass a form of energy. Another way tolook at it is energy is mass in motion.

"Terrorist or tyrant, few may come to the Truth that both are poor choice."
A case for atheism - Page 3
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy