Only when the human race stops growing in numbers, and starts growing in character, will it have taken a true step toward genuine happiness. - Chained Wings
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

T.V - Page 2

User Thread
 62yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Lady Tazmanian is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Discovery
History
News
Bam
ER
Deadwood

37yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that [MiA] is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
damn ladies, it's your favorite tv show and you don't even know the name of it ?

it's viva la bam

"The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care .... right ?"
 35yrs • F •
sarahdu76 is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Hello, I am new on this forum. I am French. To answer the question the American emission that I adore is the jerry springers show.If not could you say to me how to make to create new a post??
goodbye

39yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that username is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Aqua Teen Hunger Force, South Park, and mad tv

""to start press any key", "whers th"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am obsessed with One Tree Hill and The O.C.

I love mostly all shows from The WB too.

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 45yrs • F •
missyme is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I am soooo obsessed with the Grid on TNT. Tonight is the last episode actually... I can't wait to see how they end it!

34yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Ana Rpo is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Chrissie
I'm obsessed with One Tree Hill too, it has a strange power that makes me stop when I'm jumping through the channels, and I have this same feeling when I see Teletubies, I hate this show with all my soul, with all my heart and with all my mind, and still when I see it something from my interior calls me to stay there and see it.
Isn't that horrible?
Had anybody else lived this situatuion Or am I the only foolish/crazy person that feel that?
PS: It doesn't have to be with the Teletubies, with any other show in the world (please name not only the show but the channel where it goes on or where it used to go on.

"In the sea of ilutions and frustations that life is, some swim and some drown"
 35yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that Chrissie2006 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
LOL, I find it really funny how made the connection between OTH and the Tellitubbies....

Another Gooder would have to deffinatly be Summerland... I love those teenage typ drama flics... with all thoose twisted Soap oprah ish plots..... By ther way its another WB show.

and FYI.. as much as I love the show (one tree hill that is) I cant take my eyes off Chad Michael Murray... sigh

"Dont complain that roses have thorns. Instead, be thankful that thorns have roses."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
ENTERPRISE!

Man that is the only show I like on that blasted thing. I like ducumentaries especially the documentary channel and the old films on 'Drive In ' I am not sure if that is a strictly Canadian channel. Then there is the only other TV show I like and that is Aqua Teen Hunger Force! My lord that show has nearly killed me on the occasions I have seen it- it is so funny!

I would probably watch a lot more TV if there was not so many damned commercials. Commercilas just wreak the whole thing- I'll be watching a show and a parade of commercials come on so I turn the channel because they irritate me and after channel rummaging I find I forget what I am watching so I say forget turn it off and do whatever else.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 40yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Wyote is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
during my first year of college, my room mate and i watched Aqua Teen together almost every sunday. this was a couple of years ago back before it was "big" i guess. anyway, i totally forgot about the show until a few months ago when a friend of mine gave me volume 1 of the series.

long story short, it has become one of my favorite shows and i even went out and bought volume 2 not very long ago.

"A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge. - Thomas Carlyle"
 35yrs • F •
ConciaChaChaCha is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Family Guy mostly! I love South Park also. Best Week Ever is a good show. Umm...Friends is okay, Crossballs...I watch a lot of Law and Order too. I'm not too fond of reality shows though. Bonjour Sarah lol! I speak French, but I live in the states .

"Your the thrills for my wings, I'm flying for you"
 38yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that EOTW is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I don't watch TV. I wouldn't even have one if the place I live in didn't already have one. I have it for visitors, mostly.

"Nothing Happens On The Internet."
 38yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that Everett is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I have to admit, whilst I generally don't like television, I did get into watching the going on of the lannister's and the starks on The Game Of Thrones

38yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that EOTW is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I've been watching Man vs Food episodes on YouTube, actually, so that may be considered as watching TV since that is where it originated.

"Nothing Happens On The Internet."
 33yrs • M •
viktarprince is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Guys!
I like the Mr. Bean. It is a comedy Tv show. I like it most. In which mr. bean has a great role.

T.V - Page 2
  1    2    3  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy