Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Gay's - Page 2

User Thread
 80yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that squatteam is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I am not bi-sexual, but I enjoy looking at and enjoy looking at physically or emotionally attractive people. I can even look at a beautiful animal and appreciate it without wanting to have sex with it (difficult as it may seem). The real problem that brought this question to the forum is fear of our own sexuality. I have no problem (nor does my wife) in finding women or other men attractive and we often discuss this, if only in passing. My wife does not find it distressing that I would sit and watch a blank screen just to 'hear' Demi Moore, Michelle Rodriguez or Vin Diesel sweat. So, if I can enjoy the attractiveness of both sexes, why wouldn't someone with different sexual preferences? I have a friend that is so homophobic he won't even admit to liking Ragae music, let alone think about the fact that we are identical except for sexual orientation. On the other hand, maybe gays don't mind looking at the tits and ass of a lesbian and don't feel guilty about appreciating that.

"Popular dissidents are merely pacifiers given to us by the Government to keep us in line and thinking someone is making a ruckuss."
 35yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sleepingwraith is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.

"Life is such sweet sorrow."
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that I R Me is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Do gays find themselves checking out the other sex? That I am uncertain of- but one thing I have come to understand about a couple of gay men I know is that they have a strange revultion that comes from a woman's body especially their sexual organs. I am uncertain why but that seems to be the case. I think the idea of homosexuality entails a rejection of the opposite sex on a sexual level. - so i doubt they would. Just my opinion- any gay people out their willing to state their opinion or thoughts?
I like squatems approach to the whole thing abandon your homophobia- I think if a bisexual peron or heterosexual for that matter can look at either sex and like what they see then all the more power to them- that sounds fine with me.

"No one ever won a war by sitting in a ditch"
 37yrs • M •
theboy is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
k im gay, n i do check out girls asses n their boobs(cos boobs are funni) but i do agree wit the whole cultural thing, if everyone ws brought up to believe that it was okay to have an intrest in guys n girls there wud be a lot more gay/bi/watever ppl out there n consquently a lot more happy ppl. society does actualli suck

"and why arent you begging yet?"
Gay's - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy