Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Happy in heaven... alone? - Page 2

User Thread
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
One creates their own heaven of world of peace and harmony, whether that place is filled with mayhem and destruction or love and family is truly up to the "creator". You are you own creator: thoughts, feelings, beliefs, this means that the structure of your happiness is souly based on how you feel inside. If you believe your going to "HELL" then subconsciously you know that somewhere in life you've done wrong, whether judged by the law as a crime or not. You create a punishment that follows you to the ends of the earth and beyond, never being able to make up for your mistakes, at least not in your own eyes or heart. Yet if you believe that someone or you are destined to Heaven, that you'll find your family and loved ones there then your content with own you've lived your life and regret neither sin nor pleasure, you will be loved even in the end. Even if it's not by others, it's by you. It's all on how you see it, whether they exist or not, or whether you'll be happy and loved is all left up to you, the creator. We create the dimensions in our thoughts, the depths of our own beliefs, and we pass judgment upon ourselves, which is how we decide what awaits for us in the end.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 44yrs • F •
utterlyconfused is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
In the end it won't really matter what we believed. What's going to happen to us is going to happen to us despite what we believe in. Sure it would be nice to know, but will we ever really know?

"When life gives you lemons, I say grab the tequilla!"
 38yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that neuterdbynature is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Its not after we're dead but moments before we die, whether it be years, months, weeks, days, hours or minutes. For the moments that we are alive, we create our own destinations of where we go after we pass and what awaits us there. Its given that when we're dead we're dead, no changing that but Its the thought of what awaits us that either brings people comfort or discomfort.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
 41yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that heyjme1 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wish I could belive you nurtured when you say its the fact we are scared FOR the person. Maybe it is for you. But you'd be very rare. I think, in fact, its the other way around.

Scientists have shown that the chemicals found in people with manic comulsive disorder are almost identical to those who are 'in love'. This type of love, which someone called emotional attachment on this forum (good call), is the type of love that binds most people together. It is the same emotion that people endure when they lose somoeone.

In truth, rarely is it that people are scared for the other person as to where they are going, but the fear of losing that person. This truth really does hurt, and it hurts because of that; its true and it makes you see yourself as a lesser person. Get over it and you'll start to understand the way things are rather than through what is ego; however one looks at it.

I don't like writing these posts, I think truth given like this can be damaging. But, I cant do it any other how, because then a point is misunderstood.

Think on this when I said earlier;

'TRUE Love never dies'. Try understanding the real meaning of that first word is NOT the fear of loss. Everyone is a product of their environments. Its not your fault if you did think in a kind of material way. But it is if you agree with me and you chose to ignore it.

Fear is the mind killer. Freedom come from understanding.

""No words""
 44yrs • F •
utterlyconfused is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
hmm...That is something to think about, but assuming there is a heaven I dont think you can be truly happy without your loved ones. Even though that love may still exist, not being with that person would be enough to make you unhappy.

"When life gives you lemons, I say grab the tequilla!"
Happy in heaven... alone? - Page 2
  1    2  
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy