No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly. - wesdawgy
Captain Cynic Guides
Administrative Contact
Talk Talk
Philosophy Forum
Religion Forum
Psychology Forum
Science & Technology Forum
Politics & Current Events Forum
Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

My friend has dreams of being raped by me

User Thread
 30yrs • M •
gholamreza is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
English is not my mother tongue, I apologize for my grammer mistakes.

I meet a girl about six month ago and I really liked her from then. During these six months I always tried to become a boy freind of her, but she always refused. She said I'm a really important person for her but she don't like me as boyfriend.

Suddenly I feel that her behavior changed with me. She sometimes had a aggressive behavior toward me and tried to avoid me, but most of the time she was ok with me and cared about me.

After sometime I asked her about these behaviors and she cried and told me she had some nightmares in which I rape her, and she felt pain after waking up.

And also I should mention that she had several failed relationship with boys that still annoying her, and she knows that I care about her a lot.

I don't know what shoud I do. I really like her and I want her as a freind, but I'm the cause of these dreams. What should I do?

Thank you

[  Edited by Dawn at   ]
 25yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that ravenclaw is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I'm not really an expert on this or anything - just giving my opinions / thoughts.
Maybe her experience with other boys has made her feel uncomfortable around guys in general and that's why she's having those dreams - she is remembering what happened to her then and subconsciously fears that it will happen with you too. I think if you remain her friend and show her that she can trust you she will feel OK. Maybe you can help her not be afraid of being in a relationship with a boy.

36yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that andrula is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
As mentioned by ravenclaw, I as well am not an expert though I believe she does not trust you around her. She might have a past or have a conscious fear that has been engraved to her by her family, movies etc. Unless this trust is built, and her behaviour changes I honestly believe you should only be concentrating on being her friend and trying to understand what she really thinks about you and the world in general.

64yrs • M •
Rodin is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
Golamreza

My advice is simple and made in the spirit of serious consideration.

Simply have nothing more to do with her.
She clearly has some serious issues about men, and it seems to me that you are potentially putting yourself in danger of false accusations, were your relationship to become sexual.

She seems to be using you for her own sense of control, but whilst you are attracted to her and she refuses you, you are putting yourself in a difficult position that can lead to obsession.
She will continue to use you in this way, until you leave.

Find another girl.

43yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that BHU is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Human Life has only one purpose which is to make our (or others) dreams come true.

I COMMAND YOU to have sex with her because obviously you can't take a hint from a woman.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy