Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

A Standard Introcution

User Thread
 32yrs • M •
Frosty is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
A Standard Introcution
Hello. I suppose I'm just shuffling in through the procession of newbies, as normal.

I'm on the lookout for community, and this place caught my eye. I'm impressed by how sophisticated this is all set up! No doubt, you'll see me interject myself into some topics pretty soon.

42yrs • M •
Red Baron is new to Captain Cynic and has less than 15 posts. New members have certain restrictions and must fill in CAPTCHAs to use various parts of the site.
I detest all people. And, it's nothing personal, my hate is general. I came from Balkans. (The Stupidest people on Earth). Very tough region. I hate people because they'r all cowards, hypocrites, and because all of them only understannd brutal force. No argument, no disscusion, only smack to the face, and break some bones. When you beat up someone they'll much more rescpect you then if you try with arguments and civilize conversations. I'm a creative genus, and ex proffesional baskbetball player. Only sport which I find meaningful is MMA. I like breake bones and smashes some face, because, when i try to be nice to anyone they ignore me, and have egoo boosting. My favorite writer is Niccolo Machiavelli, and I trully believe that Finis santificat media ("the end justifies the means). I hate fucking people. And Batman is a faker (illusion about superheroes), the Bane is a real character.

70yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that thx1137 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Geez, Red Baron, you sure do know how to kill the mood.

Creative genius.

70yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that littlejohn is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hi,
I just joined a couple of days ago. Seems like a good place to hang out. Still finding my way around. Looking forward to hanging out with you.

[  Edited by Dawn at   ]
A Standard Introcution
About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy