Health & Wellness Forum
Sexuality & Intimacy Forum
Product Reviews
Stories & Poetry Forum
Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

Too swamped by my own mind to know sanity sometimes...

User Thread
 52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sambear71 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Hear, In My Head

Listen in, as I let the ocean in your seashell ear inform my perspective and wash my troublesome conclusions away with the tide...for what abides when delusion recedes can be considered real in the trustworthy sense, while the returning tripe I've swallowed can only make my surface appear to lack all actual depth. Neither of us are as shallow as that....I just thought I'd swum out too far when I thought I'd drug you out of the shallow end to swim with me without permission. I should let others into my depths, explore the hidden recess in ways that don't wait on your companionship only in all passionate impatience. Mood must be aligned like the tides, with the wax and wane of the moon in anyone's inner universe....and I've been so moody at times it's natural to wonder whether my assumptions have chased my common sense away. But it's okay....just another crash on the rocks made while trying to reach that fabled golden shore, not a foundering beyond repair. The breach was only a part of what's kept by the encrusted barnacles in my head again. Sometimes all I want is to swim, whether anyone can join me in the delightful dissolve of such primordial soup or not...and drive myself nuts about about propriety and politeness when I should just dive in by myself and see if anyone wishes to join me. So, no room for immature petulance about the difference between our wants and needs...all I really need is to remember to use rational knowl3edge to check my unconscious beliefs, and not struggle to make the waves go as I wish to.

Diving in again, to escape the undertow of the echoes...Samuel Bear Davis...

57yrs • M
A CTL of 1 means that WolfLarsen is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
Unusual writing. I like.

52yrs • M •
A CTL of 1 means that sambear71 is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
....danke...not a huge fan of the experience that inspired this, but grateful creativity is a tool we can use for more than mere entertainment. It feels
selfish sometimes to explore such veins of feeling....but if anyone else can relate and get something from such words, maybe they're good for more than me only.

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy