Art Forum
Movie/TV Reviews
Jokes & Games
Photos, Videos & Music Forum

The Horrific Conditioning Of Female Babies/Children

User Thread
 42yrs • F •
Females from birth are inundated with false notions and heavy conditioning that shapes, warps and stunts them as whole human beings. If you've ever been concerned about women being superficial, or women being shallow, or women being only concerned with looks, it's important to understand what has led to such women being this way.

These videos are horrific but they are good examples of what happens with female children. The mothers in the video are forcibly shaping the psyche of their female children (toddlers), teaching their innocent young minds that the way they look is what is relevant. These baby girls aren't given the freedom to be just what they are (babies exploring the world), and instead are ingrained with damaging ideas of what and how they 'should be'.
This video appears to have been removed

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
[  Edited by Dawn at   ]
 42yrs • F •
What does this image say to you?

To me it's very disturbing. There is no purpose to those other than decoration. Completely defiling the innocent feet upon which they have been placed. Those feet are precious, those feet are delicate, those feet are full of blood feeding and propelling growth within the cells and skin of those feet - completely beautiful and pure just as they are - and rather than making those feet warm or comfortable, they've been made to become eye candy for the onlooker to say 'ooh those shoes are so cute!'

Very very disturbing.

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
 56yrs • F •
A CTL of 1 means that HissyFit is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
I wouldn't say the videos and picture were horrific or disturbing to me, but I think your point is accurate. After a lifetime of struggle with body image and self image, it saddens me to think of what commonly happens to female children, and what future pointless struggles may be in store for them.

63yrs • F
A CTL of 1 means that sunonleaves is a contributing member of Captain Cynic.
toddlers in tiaras.
that show makes me want to vomit

About Captain Cynic
Common FAQ's
Captain Cynic Guides
Contact Us
Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
General Forum Rules
Cynic Trust Levels
Administrative Contact Forum
Registration
Lost Password
General Discussion
Philosophy Forums
Psychology Forums
Health Forums
Quote Submissions
Promotions & Links
 Captain Cynic on Facebook
 Captain Cynic on Twitter
 Captain Cynic RSS Feed
 Daily Tasker
Copyright © 2011 Captain Cynic All Rights Reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Policy